Chapter 9

"So have you found a new job?"

Kojiro sat on the table, his legs dangling in the air at his current size, and he himself didn't seem to realize how childish his behavior was at the moment.

Holding a pineapple bun in his hand, Jindai Wu took two bites and felt that it was not very tasty, so he put the remaining bread back on the plate.

Godai Mu's character is indeed a bit "arrogant", and he himself did not realize this, but it can be seen that these are not born, it seems that the person who takes care of him has no bottom line for him, so he has created such a character .

But this kid who is only in his teens is not stupid and arrogant, on the contrary, Kamdai Wu is very good at watching people order.

Knowing what kind of coquetry is acceptable and what kind of willfulness will be forgiven, he has almost grasped the understanding of human nature to the extreme. Therefore, this kind of him can get along with Mori Ogai with ease, and have lived in peace for so long.

Mori Ogai thought about transforming the character of Kodaimu, and added more things that belonged to Mori Ogai to his future characterization, but it was a pity that Kodaimu seemed to be an adult. His thinking, consciousness, ideas, and treatment Views on things, opinions, etc., have been fixed, and there is no way to change them at will.

After getting along for such a long time, there seems to be some kind of invisible contest between the two, either you change me, or I assimilate you.

As for who wins and who loses, I am afraid it will be difficult to tell for a while.

anyway.

Mori Ogai, who was packing his things outside, stopped when he heard what Jindai Mu said, "It's almost~ For our current situation, hey~ It's not easy to find a job for us."

Mori Ogai was right, now they are considered as people without identity certificates outside, I am afraid that even ordinary waiters and other jobs will not ask them, and the same is true for renting a house or something.

If it wasn't for Mori Ogai's contacts and ability, he and Jindai would have to go to the refugee area to compete with those refugees for a place.

And now, after going through so long, Mori Ogai actually said that he found a job, it seems that it will not be a job that is aboveboard.

Komoji jumped off the table, walked slowly towards Mori Ogai, and jokingly said, "Did Rintaro find a job to work for the boss?"

Mori Ogai heard the ridicule in the words of God Dai Wu, and seemed a little helpless, "A Wu can guess very accurately every time, did you copy some new abilities recently?"

Seemingly casually mentioning the power of the gods.

"No, you don't let me go out recently, where can I copy it." Komyo Muya retorted like a child.

Sighing, "Wu Jun~ It's very dangerous outside, and Alice is not suitable for Wu Jun, so until I find a new ability suitable for Wu Jun, Wu can't leave my sight casually."

"I know~ I know, it's obvious that Alice is very strong." Komiji pouted, expressing dissatisfaction.

Mori Ogai did not continue to say anything.

Of course he knew that Alice was strong after Age of Gods without strengthening, but as the real owner of Alice's ability, he knew Alice's weakness better than anyone else.

The humanoid ability is indeed very strong, but God Dai Wu's body is too weak, not only invisible, but also basically incapable of fighting. Once the other party finds out about this, it only takes a small dagger to kill Kamiro Wu.