chapter 73

In the warm house, although it is not spacious, there are many things that should be there.

"What to eat?"

Shindai Wu was holding a small frying pan in his hand, looking confident, Zhu Fu Jingguang was slightly stunned, and after a while, he could just say one sentence.

Raising his eyebrows slightly, Kamyo Wu looked through the kitchen cabinets, only seeing a few packets of noodles.

"Then let me order a bowl of noodles."

At that time, Zhu Fu Jingguang had no idea what terrible things would happen later, he was sitting on the sofa in a daze.

Suddenly, there was a burning smell followed by billowing smoke.

"?" Zhu Fu Jingguang stood up, watching Shendai Wu holding up the pot in his hand with some embarrassment, and pouring it over, not knowing what black thing was sticking to the bottom of the pot.

"It seems to be a bit of a failure, or... we go out to eat?"

This was more than a failure. Zhu Fu Jingguang never thought that someone cooking noodles could burn down the kitchen.

"in......"

"Oh, it's okay, I'm making a phone call, just wait."

After all, Jindai Wuban took the initiative to call.

"Gin?"

Hearing the name of Qinjiu, Zhu Fu Jingguang clenched his hands. He wanted to find out what the relationship between the person in front of him and Qinjiu was, and whether he could use the person in front of him to find out the forces behind the organization.

Zhu Fu Jingguang's movements were very small, but he didn't notice that although he was on the phone with Qin Jiu, but most of the time, Jindai Wu's eyes were on Zhu Fu Jingguang, so he didn't notice Zhu Fu Jingguang's behavior. Nothing was in his eyes, of course, he didn't say anything.

"I have bad news for you."

"Hey? You guessed it all. You can't blame me. The pot you bought must have a big problem."

"Oh—that's the problem with the vodka pot, it's not my problem anyway."

"Okay, okay, don't be naughty, I'm going to eat, bye~"

Jindai Wu hung up the phone, it didn't look like he was chatting with Gin just now, almost every answer was beyond Zhu Fu Jingguang's expectation, it was hard to imagine what Gin would be like when he was wordy.

"I'm not hungry, go and eat."

Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't really want to go out in such a swaggering way, no matter whether he might meet someone he knew well, it wouldn't be a good thing for him.

However, Jindai Wu did not intend to let Zhu Fu Jingguang escape.

Holding Zhu Fu Jingguang's arm, "Let's go, let's go, there's nothing else to do here, just go and have a meal."

"I......"

Not giving him a chance to refuse at all, Zhu Fu Jingguang was pulled into the car just like that.

"Don't worry about it, when you eat, you only need to think about eating."

Sitting in the co-pilot, Zhu Fu Jingguang nodded weakly.

As if remembering something, Kojima raised the corner of his mouth.

"You know, I used to be very similar to you now."

Zhu Fu Jingguang was stunned, but when he looked up, he saw Shendai Wu staring at the front indifferently with a smile.

"Then there is a very annoying person who cooks delicious food for me every day, and smiles at me every day, very gentle." Speaking of this, Jindai Wu himself was numb by his own words, and couldn't help but turned his head to look at the stunned gods. Fu Jingguang, "Don't you feel like someone from an organization?"