Chapter 76

The body that was used to the cold suddenly entered into a gentle embrace, and before Komidai could refuse, the people behind him let go of their hands, leaving only the clothes that could still be draped on Komidai Mu's body.

"Dazai?"

People who should have stayed at home suddenly appeared here. It is impossible for Kamidai not to be surprised.

"Um."

However, Osamu Dazai just smiled, looked at Jindaimu, and softly answered Jindaimu's call.

The two looked at each other silently.

At this time, a ball of light suddenly appeared in front of Osamu Dazai.

It emits a faint white light, and in such a snowy night, it seems to have been integrated with it, and the only thing that can distinguish it is the inexplicable familiarity.

"001?" Jindai confirmed in a low voice without surprise.

[A Wu. 】

The ball of light diffused out a shimmering light, and then a familiar voice sounded, it was 001.

"you."

[A Wu wants to find the answer by himself, so I have to do so. If I continue to reside in A Wu's body, the fluctuation of energy will be noticed by it, and then it will be bad. 】

Osamu Dazai stretched out his hand slowly, a book suddenly appeared in his hand, and then the ball of light slowly merged into the book.

"Don't the teacher want to keep it, this is the best way."

Tightening the coat on his body, Jindai found that he never seemed to have any secrets in front of Osamu Dazai. Osamu Dazai won't tell you anything he does, but in fact he sees all your thoughts, and he always knows more than you think.

So few people are willing to be the enemy of Osamu Dazai, which is not a simple matter.

However, what I didn't expect was that Komiji seemed to have jumped from one cage to another.

"Osamu Dazai, I don't need you to protect me like a baby, I may not be strong enough, but I don't want you to hold everything about me like a glass bead. "

"..."

Osamu Dazai has never experienced love, and he doesn't know what love is.

And before he truly experienced love, he had already learned to lose love.

Therefore, when he got love again, the first thing he thought of was not to have love normally, but how to lock love by his side.

However, Jindai would not agree, so he could only make the cage bigger and bigger, no matter what Jindai was doing or thinking, he was in this cage, and Osamu Dazai could see it clearly.

He doesn't think he's wrong.

"Teacher, are you going to reject me?"

The former teenager has grown up slowly, the world is changing, and people are also changing.

And the only thing that remains the same is Osamu Dazai's feelings for Kamdai.