Chapter 54

Okinawa is indeed a place suitable for summer, where the sea, beach, and even the wind have a taste of summer.

Nobody can dislike it here.

"Wow~ It's really cool~ What do you think? Ah Wu."

"really."

Long blond hair tied up high, a pair of ordinary white short-sleeves and a pair of light blue beach pants, compared with other beach bikini/ni beauties or handsome guys who show their figure, the age of God is incomparable. He looked like an old man in his fifties or sixties.

However, the 50-60-year-old man has already rejected the eleventh strike-up.

"My lady, may I treat you to dinner?"

He is a handsome foreign guy who is not very proficient in Japanese. He is really eye-catching, otherwise Riko Tenuchi would not be staring at others in a daze.

It's a pity that Kojiro looked at the man indifferently, "I'm sorry, I'm a man."

With a click, Riko Tenuchi seemed to hear the sound of something breaking, oh——it turned out to be the handsome guy's heart.

"I don't mind boys either!"

Suddenly his face darkened, "I don't mind."

It seemed that as long as the man dared to say a word, Kamidai Wu might strike directly. Seeing this, the handsome foreign guy finally gave up, turned around and left dejectedly.

When he looked back, he found that Riko Tenuchi seemed to be hesitating and wanted to say something.

"What's wrong, Riko?"

"That's right, that's right, Ah Wu doesn't like boys?"

"......because I am."

The words that had not yet been spoken were blocked by Riko Tenuchi with her hands.

"The concubine knows it! So~ Ah Wu still can't like boys?"

Looking at Riko Amauchi's gaze full of curiosity, a few vague memories suddenly flashed in Jindaiwu's mind, it seemed to be...a kiss?

"Me." I don't know why, but I suddenly felt some heat on my face, and Jindai Wu hurriedly turned his head, "I don't know."

However, these movements were all caught by Riko Amauchi, and she suddenly showed an incredible look, "Awu! You are blushing!?"

He frantically stopped Riko Tenuchi from jumping over to check, his face turned even redder after being exposed, and Komidai turned his head completely to the other side, "I didn't!"

"You have it! Show me quickly! Which little goblin is it?!"

Choked by the address of Riko Amauchi, Kodaimu coughed several times before he calmed down.

"Riko, what the hell are you talking about?" Resignedly holding his forehead, Komoji sighed, "It's just that I just suddenly mentioned that I'm not used to it, don't make such a fuss anymore, Riko."

With extremely suspicious eyes, "Really?"

"What's real or fake? What are you talking about?"

Holding a little yellow duck swimming ring, Gojo Satoru was only wearing a pair of blue patterned beach shorts, and his hair was combed behind his head because he was wet, revealing a perfect face. Riko Tennai had seen many people around him The beauty is peeking this way.

It's just that Gojo Satoru seemed to be missing a muscle, and he didn't notice those fiery eyes at all. Perhaps it should be said that he just focused his attention on Wu Jindai, so he didn't notice any other ambiguous eyes.