Chapter 41

"How dare you show up?"

Gojo Satoru's tone at this moment is particularly sinister, he really wants to kill Dazai Osamu, but Dazai Osamu is not from their world, and coupled with his own ability to cheat, Gojo Satoru can't do anything for a while.

Moreover, the book that exists in Dazai Osamu's hands makes all Dazai Osamu's actions disappear without trace, Gojo Satoru can't determine his location at all, so the two of them almost reach the point where the king can't see the king.

Fortunately, both of them rarely go out.

But today is an exception.

"Let's go, teacher, don't you want to go back, I'll take you back."

The outstretched hand was also covered with bandages, and Komijima looked into Dazai Osamu's deep eyes, and finally, as if making up his mind, he put his hand on it.

Gojo Satoru stared at his eyes, and his expression that had remained unchanged for many years began to crack. Great anger swept all of Gojo Satoru's rationality. glow.

In an instant, the scene changes.

Kojiro came to an ordinary living room.

"Would you like something to drink? Well... Let me check, there seems to be nothing left, ah-I'll go buy some now."

Looking at the figure who was about to leave, Jindai Wuyi blurted out: "Dazai!"

The hand holding the key suddenly stopped in mid-air, Dazai Osamu's eyes widened, and he looked at Jindai Wu in disbelief, "Teacher? Do you remember?"

"Um, I, I just wanted to ask you when I can go back..."

Although he escaped from Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie, Shendai Wu was still in a strange place at this moment, and he felt uneasy after all.

"..." Osamu Dazai lowered his head slightly, his expression was obscured by the exceptionally long hair on his forehead, and his tone became lifeless again: "It will be fine by this time tomorrow. It will take time to use the ability of the book."

This is a lie, but few people can see that Osamu Dazai is lying.

If it was the former Kamidai Wu, he would have stepped forward and knocked Osamu Dazai on the head without hesitation at this moment, and then told him not to lie to himself.

But now, Jindai Wu just froze for a second, and replied unnaturally: "Ah, okay, okay, thank you." He didn't even dare to call out that name again.

I don't dare to see the boy's hope that was ignited for a moment and then shattered in an instant.

Alone in the living room.

Jindai Wuwan didn't want to sit down and wait, but found that the entire living room was empty with only a sofa and a table.

A blanket was placed randomly on the sofa, and the table in front of him was full of chaotic papers, with various things written on it densely, Kamidai could not see clearly.

Driven by curiosity, Jindai went up to pick up the paper and looked at it.

[August 7th, close to failure, as long as there is an intersection world line will start to collapse, and the teacher will be hurt]

[September 10th, the awakening failed, and the book could not restore the teacher's memory. 】

[On March 4th, the stop failed, unable to get close to the teacher, and unable to change the main line of the world. 】

[July 20th, almost, if Gojo Satoru doesn't succeed, this world will end early. 】

[On November 9, the teacher received a message that the doomed world line cannot be changed]