Chapter 29

On the bustling street with people coming and going, Dazai Osamu and Jindaimu were in a stalemate, and neither of them was willing to give in.

Such an appearance provoked passers-by to turn their heads frequently, but they showed self-evident smiles after seeing the appearance of the two.

"I don't care! I want it!"

"No, don't even think about it."

"Dazai—"

"It's no use even being coquettish."

Osamu Dazai really underestimated the lethality of Komyomu when he was five or six years old. He couldn't understand anything at five or six years old, he could even pretend to be pitiful, and even used his face to act like a baby.

It's a pity that Osamu Dazai has already been tricked once, so it is naturally impossible to be fooled by this face again.

Finding that Dazai Osamu's tone hadn't changed, Jindai had no choice but to use his ultimate move, "I don't care! Woooooo—"

cry.

This trick of Jindai Wu is almost a hundred trials, whether it is Nakahara Chuya who can succeed every time just by acting like a baby, or Yuan Ye who will cry at worst, or Dazai Osamu who is the most difficult to deal with, they will all be defeated in the end.

But today is different, Osamu Dazai glanced at the two marshmallows in his hand, and the two marshmallows in Jindai Mu's hand, and said blankly: "Don't think about it, who will help me buy another one?" you take?"

Children are always unreasonable. After buying four more marshmallows, they still want to buy a fifth one.

Osamu Dazai didn't think he would be the kind of parent who spoils his children, even though the child in front of him was his teacher.

"Mr. Dazai?"

Hearing the voice, Osamu Dazai turned his head and saw that it was Ryunosuke Akutagawa. He was a little surprised, but there was no other reaction, "Akutagawa, why are you here?"

Akutagawa Ryunosuke came to buy things for his younger sister, because Gin was in poor health and couldn't go out very much, so Akutagawa came to buy daily necessities by himself, but he didn't expect to meet Osamu Dazai here.

Of course Akutagawa is happy. He regards Osamu Dazai who saved him and his sister not only as a benefactor, but also as a teacher who saved his future and gave him hope. Therefore, Ryunosuke Akutagawa not only listens to Osamu Dazai, but also respects him very much. Osamu Dazai.

It's just that Akutagawa Ryunosuke doesn't know Kodaimu, so the dispute between Dazai Osamu and Kodaimu is directly regarded as a quarrel.

Rashomon was activated instantly, Akutagawa Ryunosuke looked at Jindai Mu with gloomy eyes, and waited for Dazai Osamu's order to tear up the enemy in front of him immediately.

How dare you disrespect Mr. Dazai!

Unexpectedly, Jindai Wuxiang didn't feel the killing intent emanating from Akutagawa Ryunosuke at all, and directly handed the marshmallow to Akutagawa Ryunosuke, and then stretched out his hand to Osamu Dazai again and said, "Buy!"

Now even Osamu Dazai had no choice but to say, "No, teacher, I will really get angry if you do this again."

"Old, old, teacher?!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke was holding two cotton candy in a daze, his expression was a little funny in disbelief, "Mr. Dazai, this is your teacher?!"

"Ah? Well, yes." It was rare to find a little time to answer Akutagawa Ryunosuke's words, and Dazai Osamu went back to "debate" with Jindaimu.

In the end, who is the God of the Age of God, his little thoughts are too many to count.