Chapter 4

【Although I said I want you to work hard, you don’t have to choose the master mode right away. I’ve already sent you the story line of this world. Why don’t we find a positive character to collect energy? 】

001 said that he was very tired. He had never been to this world, but after reading the general story, he knew that they were unlucky this time. This is a wonderful start.

However, based on its previous work experience in other worlds, it must be easier to succeed in finding positive roles.

Of course, 001 said that it does not mean that Mori Ogai is a villain, but compared to other people, it really still insists on its own position.

"Huh? Is there a problem, haven't you got a little energy?"

Kamito sat on the edge of the bed, but looked out the window. Facing the crude circle in the sky outside the window, Shendai Wuquan thought that he was really admiring the moon.

[The words are correct, but I still think we should switch back to the simple mode. 】

The system is still constantly persuading Jindai Wu in his mind, but at this moment, Jindai Wu has already wandered to other places. Coupled with the already lifeless eyes, it is impossible to see that God Dai Wu is distracted.

After the system explained the task content to him, he probably understood the reason for his work. Although 001 calls himself an energy collector, it has nothing to do with collecting energy.

Collection is the work of the system, as long as you get close to the powerful protagonist in the story line, the system will start to recharge automatically, just like a wireless charger. It's just that the closer you get, the more energy you can charge...Kindai Wu was a little hesitant when he learned this.

This doesn't seem like a serious job.

Of course, he didn't complain directly to the system.

There is a contradiction here. If it is only relying on distance to replenish energy, wouldn't everything be fine if the system is directly attached to a powerful and decent protagonist? So, what are you? Isn't it superfluous.

But immediately the system told him another job, to eliminate "outsiders".

To put it simply, because the development of the parallel world is not balanced, there will always be some outsiders who may disturb the world line, and these people need the useless force of the Age of Gods to eliminate them.

Refers to physical destruction.

This point can be seen the meaning of his existence, but it is still the same reason - it is superfluous.

So, why is it necessary to forcibly add a collector to it, when it is obvious that it can directly rely on the protagonist's system? Who is his boss? Where does the system belong? ...If you ask 001 all these questions directly, you will definitely not get an answer, and maybe it will be counterproductive. Maybe you should focus on the memory packs 001 mentioned.

Is human memory so easy to lose as a whole? It is obviously unlikely, at least some fragments will be left... instead of being as clean as it is now, as if it was forcibly erased.

【Hello! Ah Wu! Did you listen to me! Ah Wu? ! 】

"Ah...you are right."

【...So, did you really listen to me? ] 001 is really a headache. Sure enough, the nature of a person will not change easily. Even if he has no memory, he is not willing to let go of any fish that should be caught! (TT)

"Let's settle the matter here first. Didn't you also read the plot? Yosano Akiko is the key person to choose." Shendai Wu sat in the extremely simple little bed, pressed the bed board under him with his hand, or It is more appropriate to say that the plank is more suitable, and the performance is a bit hopeless. Who would have thought that the place that he didn't think was his room at first would quickly slap him in the face.