Chapter 35

Today is the weekend, and there are more pedestrians on the street.

But everyone seemed to be looking at the boy and girl who were walking together by the side of the road intentionally or unintentionally.

Compared with other people, apart from the outstanding appearance, the solemn clothes that are incompatible with the surroundings are also very special.

What's more, they discussed in a low voice: "Look, those two children, are they idols?"

"Such an appearance, if it appeared on TV, it's impossible not to notice it, it shouldn't be."

"Huh? But they are wearing kimonos. Could it be that they belong to a big family..."

All kinds of whispers and such undisguised gazes, it is impossible for Kojiro Mu and Gojo Satoru not to notice.

But it's a pity that Gojo Satoru has been paying attention to the possible dangers around him, while Jindai Wu is buying all kinds of snacks.

"Quick, quick, try this!"

"Hmm." Being stuffed into a piece of dessert that I don't know what it was, Gojo Satoru mechanically chewed it twice and swallowed it.

"This, this, this must be more delicious!"

Another piece of dessert, Gojo Satoru folded his hands and placed it in front of him. If it weren't for the wider sleeves of the kimono, it might not be able to cover his already stretched stomach.

Just when Jindai Wu was about to rush to the next shop full of desire, a figure blocked his eyes.

It's a strange young lady.

Kojiro tilted his head slightly, a little confused.

Unexpectedly, such a cute appearance made the girl even more excited. She raised the Polaroid in her hand and asked, "Well, can I take a photo for you? I won't spread it around!"

"Take a picture?"

"I can pay!"

After speaking, he stuffed a banknote into the hands of Wu Jindai, who looked at the money in his hand, and then at the nervous young lady in front of him.

Finally, he nodded slowly, but the words he said did not match the previous image, "Can you add money if you add him?"

The young lady was taken aback for a moment, and then nodded fiercely, because she only gave the children the money equivalent to buying some desserts, so it is not an exaggeration, but it is very worthwhile to be able to take pictures.

"what?"

Gojo Satoru, who was forcibly pulled over, looked unhappy, but he was still severely photographed.

Finally, when the young lady left, she left a photo.

In the photo, Gojo Satoru with an ugly smiling face was forcibly pinched by Jindaimu, and Jindaiwu with a malicious smile on his face. Time has passed, maybe this will be a longing in the future. .

Kojiro bumped Gojo Satoru lightly with his useless arm, "Why are you looking so unhappy, you can finally come out to play during the day."

"Not unhappy."

"Huh? Just your face?"

Startled by the suddenly approaching Komyo, Gojo Satoru pushed Komyo away for the first time without saying anything.

"Don't be like a child, okay, really~"

Gojo Satoru finally retorted this time, "So you're not a child?"