Chapter 7

The plan of the 'Undead Legion' failed in the end.

It cannot be said that Mori Ogai failed. If you insist, you can only say that even Mori Ogai cannot save this doomed battle.

There is a limit to the survival of the flesh/body. Mori Ogai used supernatural powers to break the limit, but the destruction of the soul is irreversible. It can only be said that the Age of Gods appeared too late.

It was late after the curtain call of the story. Mori Ogai might still be able to change, but the people above couldn't afford to bet.

But if you want to say what kind of blow this incident has brought to Mori Ogai, you really underestimate him. It's just an exchange of benefits, an agreement reached with people from the government in order to obtain a supernatural license.

It's just that they were the ones who regretted it in the end. Can Mori Ogai be blamed for this? He has done what he admitted, delaying the speed of defeat, but it is a pity that there is no way to change the situation that has become a foregone conclusion.

However, Mori Ogai knew that not only could he not get what he wanted, but his life might be in danger, ah-after all, the more powerful the person, the more stingy he is.

"Wujun~ What do you think we should do now? It's really the limit."

Wu Jindai took a sip of tea leisurely, "That's not it, Mr. Mori, this is not the most uncomfortable result." After all, Yosano Akiko will leave you soon.

If at this time, he also chooses to leave Mori Ogai, I wonder if Mori Ogai will really be autistic? If so, it should be interesting...

Mori Ogai didn't know what Jindai Wu was thinking, he just thought that Jindai Wu knew as well as himself that the "killing order" about them might come down soon.

On the other side, after explaining some work content and details, Yosano Akiko was temporarily released.

When she was suddenly caught and interrogated, Yosano Akiko knew that the plan of the "Undead Legion" must have failed, and she was relieved, but the first thing she thought of was not herself.

Rather, fortunately, Ah Wu didn't have to continue doing those things.

These changes in movements were all seen by Fukuzawa Yukichi and Edogawa Ranpo outside the one-way glass.

Before coming here, Fukuzawa Yukichi had obtained information about Yosano Akiko from his teacher Natsume Soseki, and the purpose of his visit this time was not only to bring the written order to stop the "Undead Legion" plan, but also to Come take away with Yosano Akiko's.

Although he and Mori Ogai are both students of Mr. Natsume Soseki, just as Mori Ogai does not agree with Fukuzawa Yukichi, he also does not agree with Mori Ogai's philosophy. Therefore, Fukuzawa Yukichi was angry, even annoyed, about what Mori Ogai did.

But what surprised him was that there was not only Akiko Yosano as the teacher said, but another child.

Age of Gods?

Maybe just meet up.

But this supposed meeting was destroyed by Mori Ogai. Mori Ogai resolutely rejected the request for the people above to interrogate Jindai Wu, and offered a certain bargaining chip in exchange.

This is no surprise to Jindai. After all, Mori Ogai does not have the perspective of God. No matter how godly he is, he will not know that Fukuzawa Yukichi is in the army at the moment. Therefore, preventing Jindai from participating in the interrogation at this moment not only reduces the government The investigation of the Age of Gods also protected the information and security of the Age of Gods to a certain extent.