Chapter 8

In the dark and narrow room, the entire face can be seen at a glance.

Just a bed, a sofa, a table, and a chair.

The whole room is hidden in darkness, and of course, the room has windows. However, Mori Ogai tightly pulled the thick curtains tightly, covering the room tightly without letting any light source in.

This kind of life has been going on for a long time, maybe a few months, maybe a year has passed. Why is it that Kamdai Wu's understanding of time is so weak? It has to be mentioned that after the failure of the "Undead Legion" plan, Fukuzawa Yukichi took away Yosano Akiko, and Mori Ogai and Kazuya who should have been detained by the military God generation Wu has "escaped".

However, this kind of escape is only a superficial statement. It is impossible for Mori Ogai to waste his time in prison for three years. At that time, Mori Ogai and Jindaimu were nowhere to be found in society.

They can only cover their tracks in this way.

In fact, Jindai Wu didn't have much feeling about where to go or what to do, as long as he could collect energy by Mori Ogai's side.

However, everything is relative. It is true that Jindai Wu can collect a lot of energy around Mori Ogai, but at the same time, the risk factor of life is also very high, and one or two killers will always appear suddenly from time to time.

Just like now.

Because Mori Ogai is too busy today, so he can only feel wronged that Jindaimu went out to buy dinner.

It's just that, apart from buying dinner, it seems that they brought back some not-so-clean things.

In the silent moonlight, the alley between the two buildings was covered by shadows, and Kamyo Wu was holding a paper bag full of snacks almost as big as himself, looking a little dazed, as if he was completely unaware of the danger in the dark. And to.

"Alice, please."

"As ordered."

Leisurely, he took out a half-eaten piece of bread from the bag, and stood obediently against the wall, waiting for Alice to quickly resolve the battle.

As expected in the Age of Gods, the discovered killer immediately took action, but in Alice's eyes, he still seemed unqualified, and the battle was resolved almost without any suspense.

Shendai Wujin felt a little curious, and stepped forward to investigate.

He is a middle-aged man, otherwise he is not very able to extract information. Let alone the killer industry, his identity will not be exposed obviously, and Alice has tied the person in front of him in tatters. No, there is no possibility of investigation.

After Alice sensed Jindai Mu's thoughts, she faintly showed a gesture of admitting her mistake, and was about to say something, suddenly! From the roof not far away, an unknown attack hit Jindai Wu, the speed was so fast that even Alice couldn't perfectly intercept it, and the unknown attack could only be slightly deflected.

Unfortunately, however, Jindai Wu was still injured.

"none!"

Alice hurriedly checked and found that Jindai Mu's forehead was scratched. It can only be said that fortunately the bullet just now was blocked by Alice, otherwise it would not just be as simple as grazing at this moment, but would have been directly passed through the head.

But after learning that it was just a scratch, the state of Jindai Wu was not quite right.

"Ah, it seems that some information has been discovered."