Chapter 32

Waking up again, what Jindai Wu saw was not the warm sunshine, but the boundless cold darkness.

Can't see anything.

Jindai Wu thought that he was really blind, and stretched out his hand to feel around in a daze. It was an open place, and the ground seemed to be wet concrete floor.

"001."

[Don't move yet. 】

But Kamidai Wu had already moved, he planned to stand up, but failed.

"..." For the first time, Kojiro felt so speechless, "Am I really blind? And am I paralyzed?"

001's tone was rare and cautious, [No, you are not blind, it's just a dungeon here, it's normal if it's too dark, but... it's just a problem with the legs, this is the setting, the will of the world is for you settings. 】

"Oh, then I really want to thank it."

After learning that he was not blind, Jindai Wu began to read the story line of this world.

After a while, "So, as long as you eat more mana, you will collect more energy, right?"

[Yes, yes, but don't be too crazy, those spells are malicious, if you eat too much, you will be swallowed. 】

Regarding 001's warning, Jindai Wu seemed indifferent, "I know, I know, by the way, did you touch my memory again? I feel like I'm missing a lot."

As a recidivist, 001 did not hide it this time, on the contrary, he said earnestly [Whether you have those memories is not very important to you, you just need to complete the mission to revive Scotland, wouldn't it be fine? 】

Kojiro thought for a while, his main task now is to save Scotland, and the others are really not important, "Well, you can think of a way to let me out now, you can't stay here forever."

Hearing the affirmation from Jindaiwu, 001 seemed to be relieved, and then immediately said, "Don't worry, I'm ready, I~"

There was only a bang, and the narrow dungeon was forcibly broken open from the inside. It was the first time that the sunlight made Jindaimu feel so kind.

In front of him, the extremely tall figure made Kamyo Wu a little surprised, "Horus? How did it become like this?"

Three heads and six arms, really like a monster, coupled with the eyes covered all over the body, no matter how disgusted Jindai Wu is, he will never forget this guy who once parasitized in his body.

[I just took out its flesh/identity, its core is still in your body, so he is equivalent to a thug now. 】

Jindai Wu couldn't move, so he was quite satisfied with the so-called thug in front of him, "It's okay, by the way, what is my identity this time?"

[You will know soon. 】

After all, there is no news from 001, he must have fallen asleep, after all, he has consumed too much energy this time.

And such a loud noise successfully alarmed everyone in the Jindai family.

"The patriarch, the dungeon, the dungeon is destroyed."

The patriarch of the Jindai family, Jindaizhi, suddenly became very angry after hearing what the maid said on his serious face, "Didn't I tell you not to touch the people in the dungeon? Do those guys still want to do it!"

The maid was frightened by Kamyochi's tone and knelt down on the ground, tremblingly replied: "No, it's Miss, Miss, she came out from inside."

Kojiro was stunned, "What did you say?"