Chapter 36

In the lazy early spring, the early cherry blossoms everywhere are already in full bloom.

But what is surprising is that in this school located in the deep mountains, there is not even a little pink, and it is full of green shade at a glance.

How should I put it, it is another school that looks old-fashioned and boring.

"How can there be such a long staircase..."

"Huh? Are you tired without sauce? I can carry you~"

"Shut up and take your disgusting face away from me."

Hurt by the indifferent expression of Kojiro Wuji, Gojo Satoru began to squat in the corner and draw mushrooms.

"No sauce is the most annoying..."

Who knows, Kamyo Wu completely ignored his meaning, "It's finally here—hey, hold this for me, it's very heavy."

Not only did he ignore the autistic Wujo Satoru, he even threw the schoolbag in his hand on his head with a thud.

Rubbing his head, Gojo Satoru followed behind Shendai Wu with grievances, still holding the crumpled backpack in his arms.

Gojo Satoru stepped into the teaching building with such an appearance as if he had been bullied by the campus, and thus gave Jiaru Nitzi an impression of a good classmate who was fairly safe. I want to kill myself who is blind today.

In the classroom, there were only two students sitting in the originally spacious seats, and looking at the remaining seats, there would not be many students.

"Nice to meet you. We have four students in the new semester, and the other two students should be arriving soon."

Ye Mo Zhengdao still had a serious expression on his face, but anyone with a discerning eye could tell that he was still in a good mood at the moment. After all, there are new students joining in the new semester, and they are all terrific geniuses. Noctuid Moth, as a teacher, is naturally extremely happy in such a situation.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long for me to be happy when the door of the classroom was violently opened without mercy.

"Is it here?" Komyomu held a lollipop in his mouth, and behind him, Gojo Gojo, who was much taller than him, was holding Komyomu's schoolbag dejectedly.

Seeing that no one answered, Kamdai Wu asked again, "Huh? Isn't it here?"

"It's here, Kodai-san."

Xia Youjie, who was sitting in his seat, saw Jindaimu first, and he was surprised but felt that it should be. After all, in his memory, Jindaimu also had a strong spell power, so it was not surprising that he would come here to go to school.

However, compared to Xia Youjie's calmer smile, Shendai Wu seemed much more excited.

"Hey? Isn't this summer oil! What a coincidence!"

Almost completely ignoring the teacher on the podium, Kamdai Wu entered the classroom happily and began to say hello to Xia Youjie.

Finally, Noctua Masamichi couldn't stand it any longer, coughed dryly twice, "Kindai-san, please stop yelling in the classroom."

"Huh? Who is it?" After being inexplicably pointed out, Kojiro turned his head and asked angrily.

"I am your teacher."

Noctua Masamune has been a teacher for several years at least, and naturally he has seen a lot of thorns, so even though Jindai is looking at him blankly at this moment, Nocturne Zhengdou still stands on the podium with a steady expression.