Chapter 46

[This has never happened before, and I am also very puzzled. 】

"What you're wondering is whether it's the host, or whether it's actually just a parasite."

【...No matter which point is not a good thing for us. 】

"You think my mother is still alive? After all these years of being dead?"

【It's not your mother, I'm sure of that. 】

"I know, but it wants to be my mother, don't you see, 001."

[I am familiar with mental fluctuations, but they are too weak. My suspicion is that it has been localized for many years, so it cannot detect me at all now. 】

"Don't change the subject, 001, for a thing that has a rare mother's love, shouldn't I also repay it?"

[But it's also dangerous, Wu, we don't know how it exists. 】

But who knows, Kamidai Wu, who seemed not to answer the question too seriously, suddenly said in a deep voice: "It's a danger, and it's also a turning point, 001."

Outside the jet-black glass window, the scenery within reach of ordinary people is receding rapidly before the eyes of Jindai Wu. I don't know since when, this behavior of looking at the outside world through the glass seems to have become a habit.

"Miss, you can go to school soon." The attendant driving in front may be a newcomer. He found that Jindai Wu had been staring outside through the rearview mirror and thought he was just in a hurry to go back to school, so he explained a little too much.

However, Jindai Wu suddenly withdrew his gaze.

"parking."

"Eh? But, miss?"

Now this kind of winding mountain road is basically deserted. Hearing what Jindaimu said suddenly, the driver panicked for a moment, thinking that what he said just now had annoyed Jindaiwu.

"Stop the car, I'll get off right here."

The attendant still wanted to explain, but just as he was about to open his mouth, he was instantly lifted up by a strange force, and then flew away from the car with people, followed by an extremely shocking explosion scene.

Before the person caught in the air could react, he saw that the car he was driving suddenly exploded, and he, who might have merged with the car into the sea of ​​flames, escaped strangely.

"Little Miss!?"

Turning his head, he realized that at this moment, he was hugged by a giant who looked like a curse spirit at the same time as Jindai Wu. Although Jindai Wu was really being hugged and he was just being lifted, he still felt a little uncomfortable in just a few seconds. In response, there was a bit of panic on the face full of astonishment.

"Leave first."

Kojiro Wu affirmed the identity of the visitor almost without hesitation, but it also explained that since his so-called mother has such abilities, it is absolutely impossible to simply want to be his mother.

Relying on Horus to suspend in mid-air, Kamdai Wu does not want to confront this unknown force right now, let alone he is still bringing a person with him.

However, the other party obviously had no intention of letting Kamdai no escape.

"Clepsy, although he said he doesn't need to kill him, you don't have to be so lenient, right?" Standing in the distance, a long-haired man covered in scars said to himself with a smile. Very naive.

However, far away, Kodai Mu, who should have been unresponsive, suddenly turned his head after dodging the next attack with more damage, and turned to the distant woods.