Chapter 62

"Hello, Gin."

"Hi ~ Gin."

The pistol/gun was placed between the eyebrows of the person in front of him, and Komoji said to the person with an incomparably bright smile, "It's Genova, not Gin. If you make a mistake again, I'll kill you."

The petite boy quickly raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, "I was wrong, I was wrong~ Besides, I'm not the only one who shouted that, why didn't you say Belmode."

Putting the gun in his back, Komdai Mu leaned back on the sofa as if he hadn't woken up, and answered the boy's words: "You have the ability to tease him in front of Gin, and it's not that I want to use this wine name. "

"Really? How about you say that that guy will give you that name?"

Opening his eyes, he casually cast a glance at the young man, "I just want to have fun, but the BOSS also agreed."

With an inexplicable smile on his face, the boy poked Jindaimu's cheek with his hand.

"That's not what a certain guy said before. Didn't he say that he would follow his brother and protect him for the rest of his life~"

Grabbing the young man's hand violently, Kamdaimu gritted his teeth with a terrifying expression on his face and said, "Believe it or not, I'll kill you right now."

Seeing that what the two said became more and more uncontrollable, Belmode on the side took a proper shot to stop it.

"Camus, Gin, stop playing~ Your mission is here." Pointing to the gin that appeared in the distance, Belmode reminded with a smile as if watching a play.

"Okay~"

Although the boy called Kamu looks young, he is actually an old man in the organization. To put it bluntly, he is only a little later than the people who did not have their training in the Age of Gods. I just don't know why, this little lunatic who kills without blinking an eye never gives others good looks, but he only likes to come here to trouble Jindai Wu, and he always teases him without fear of death.

"This mission."

On the way here, Gin threw away the cigarette in his mouth, and handed the document in his hand to Jindai Wu.

On the other hand, Kamu seemed to have completely forgotten the murderous gaze of Mu Jindai just now, and was still leaning stickily next to Mu Jindai to watch the information of this mission together.

"Wow~ It's actually protecting this old man? Do you think it's appropriate, give me and gin."

Kamu, who is famous for his assassinations, and Kamu, who only accepts murder missions, let them two lunatics take up bodyguard missions, isn't it really a deliberate target?

If the target is only Kamu, I'm afraid this is really targeted, but it's hard to say that it's okay to add a generation of gods.

Sure enough, "Assigned by the BOSS, leave early."

Although he explained what Camus said, the point was that he had nothing to say to the Age of God. Even Belmode couldn't help complaining about such an obvious double standard.

"knew."

However, I don't know if it's the rebellious period. The formerly sticky Jindai Wu actually doesn't even look at Gin now, and even lately he has been avoiding Gin intentionally or unintentionally.

"Gin."

Jindai Wu turned sideways slightly, and his eyes were not on Gin.

"See the mission objective."