Chapter 61

In the brightly lit bar, all kinds of men and women tease each other ambiguously, the sound of wine glasses colliding can only be regarded as a condiment, and the real feast will only be reserved for the big shots in the box that you will never expect.

"You look a bit unfamiliar, new here?"

Jindaimu was leaning in the corner alone, holding a glass of whiskey, seemingly in a daze.

A man noticed Kamyo Wu in the corner, greeted him enthusiastically as if greeting him, and asked.

However, Kamidai Wu just glanced at the man lightly, and then continued to be dazed.

"Just to make friends, my name is Will, hello."

The man seemed to be of mixed race, with a good face and extremely deep eyes. In fact, the moment he entered, many male and female eyes had noticed him, but the man seemed not interested in those and was about to leave In the blink of an eye, I discovered the existence of the era of God.

So he picked up his glass and walked over.

"Um."

Seeing that the man raised his wine glass, Kamdai Wu touched it symbolically, and then remained silent.

The scene was a bit embarrassing, the man didn't expect that he would be treated so indifferently, and he planned to let it go, but when he glanced back at Dai Wuhou, his eager thoughts revived again.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

In such a bar where demons are dancing wildly, under the rotten lights, Jindai Wu is leaning alone in the corner and is out of tune with everyone around him. Maybe he just watched too many movies and deliberately wants to show his uniqueness, but when people see Jindai Wu's All the disdain in front of the face disappeared.

He didn't need to do these unnecessary things at all, just standing there, his long golden hair attracted the attention of the surroundings like Apollo.

Therefore, even though he was coldly received, Will was still enthusiastic.

It's just that it's a pity that Jindai Wu is indeed waiting for someone.

Raising his eyes slightly, his blue pupils looked like a vast ocean, and also like a cloudless sky. They were obviously just ordinary blondes, but they became synonymous with beauty in Jindaimu, just like the incarnation of ancient Greek gods.

God, however, is always ruthless.

"I'm waiting for someone."

That statement certainly wasn't a huge blow to Weir.

But already here, Weier continued to ask without giving up: "It's yours..."

Kojiro frowned slightly, did not answer Will's question, and continued to look at the wine glass in his hand.

After a while, when Weir was still immersed in sadness, a figure appeared at the top of the stairs in the distance. Kamiyo stared blankly, and handed the undrinked wine glass to the person in front of him.

"Please drink."

Weier took the wine glass in a daze, "You."

Before he finished speaking, the person in front of him disappeared.

It seemed that everything just now was just a dream.

At midnight, probably only the bar just now was still so lively. In a blink of an eye, the moonlight seemed to be cold outside, and in the dark alley where the road could not be seen clearly, a black figure quickly shuttled through it.