Chapter 39

In the solemn main room, Gojo Satoru sat casually on the soft couch in the middle with his eyes closed, while below, the creatures called curse spirits, which ordinary people could not see but only magicians could see, were surprisingly quiet at the moment Standing there, facing Gojo Satoru directly above him as if worshiping.

However, the words he said still carried a barbaric breath.

"Gojo Satoru, we can cooperate, but you must tell me what your real purpose is."

The leader of the curse spirit is a relatively short guy. Apart from other biological characteristics, the most obvious one is probably the one on its head that looks like a real active volcano, which is still constantly bubbling lava.

"I'm not negotiating terms with you." He opened his eyes expressionlessly, and the chill released instantly caused the curse spirits below to retreat slightly. "If you don't go, then there is no need to exist."

After all, Gojo Satoru stretched out a hand, and the red and blue vortex gathered in his hand, and no one would fail to notice the terrifying power contained in it. What's more, the curse spirits who have adapted to the theory of evolution in nature, almost instantly, a tall white curse spirit who has been silent in the rear spoke.

However, he didn't say it directly, but it seemed to use brain waves to transmit it to Gojo Satoru's brain.

【We agree, but I don't understand, I remember you are from the high school of conjuration in Tokyo, why do you want us to attack it? 】

"Isn't this what you have been expecting for a long time? Why are you hesitating now?"

Gojo Satoru's tone was too flat, at this moment he was like a real son of God, holding the fate of ordinary mortals in his hands, and he had no emotion.

【You are human, we don't trust you. 】

"Don't worry, it won't take you much time, the school will have someone to take care of you."

This sentence is like a blockbuster, and the amount of information contained in it has greatly shocked the curse spirit. Now she is really afraid. If they really want to be enemies with human beings, they can really defeat this person in front of them. oh, this man called the Son of God.

[You humans are truly terrifying creatures. 】

For tens of thousands of years, the fighting between the same race has never stopped, and with the development of human beings, this kind of killing has become more and more cruel, and this is only between the same race, creatures other than humans, born on the earth There is no dignity at that moment, the world will always be so unequal.

Gojo Satoru was not angry at the words of the curse spirit in front of him, but smiled and said: "If it's not scary, how could you be born?"

Maybe this white curse spirit didn't do anything to harm life, but what does that mean?

As a bonus of human beings, curse spirits and human beings are actually the same in essence. Low-end people live by plundering lower-end people, and high-end people always look down on those slaves who are not worth using.

In the same way, the world of curse spirits is not such a hierarchical system. How have high-level curse spirits ever managed those guys who have no intelligence?

So, don't learn to cover up your arrogance with a disgusting fig leaf like humans.

【…】

"Okay, don't tell him, this kind of guy is not a good person at all."

When did mantras start to describe human beings as good and bad?

Maybe they wouldn't know it when facing other people, but when facing Wujo Satoru, the clepsydra didn't dare to say anything outrageous, unless he wanted to have his head ripped off like a carrot again.