Chapter 10

This is an area where few people come and go. Most of the shops here are closed, and both the doors and the windows are covered with dust visible to the naked eye. It seems that no one has been here for a long time.

In the beginning, Ueno Hoshi did not intend to accept the order, after all, it was always dangerous for her to come to such a deserted place alone as a girl. However, after knowing that the other party was a blind child and unable to rent a house on the street due to financial means, Hoshi Ueno accepted the agreement.

Four times a week, send some fresh food and some snacks that Jindaimu likes to eat.

Ueno Hoshi, who was scared for the first time, found that although there was no one here, it didn't seem to be as dangerous as she thought.

Instead, it seems like a forgotten place, one that neither good nor bad seem to want to touch. As a result, Ueno Hoshi did not encounter any problems during this period.

But the world is impermanent, but who would have thought that the problems encountered for the first time were not the Yokohama mafia that Hoshi Ueno was afraid of, but people he knew, not just acquaintances.

Looking at the familiar man in front of him, Ueno Hoshi's tough expression added a bit of sadness.

"Ueno, I really need this money, please, please? Please!"

If it was the former Ueno star, I am afraid that after seeing the man's humble prayer at this moment, his heart would soften, and he would be moved by the man's few words and hand over the money.

It's just that such things have been experienced so many times that even a soft-hearted person like Hoshi Ueno has become numb.

"Liren, you don't have to ask me anymore. I said that I gave you the money before because you are my fiance, but now that we have broken up, I won't give you any more money. You'd better go early Quit gambling, it won't do you any good."

Ueno Hoshi made up his mind to clarify the relationship between the two, and only hoped that Watanabe would be able to retreat. But after all, with seven years of relationship, Ueno Hoshi persuaded Watanabe for the last time, hoping that he would quit gambling as soon as possible.

It's a pity that Watanabe Rito would not think of this now, he only heard Ueno Hoshi's rejection of him, and he knew that if he didn't pay the money this time, those people might directly kill him!

Thinking of this, Watanabe Rito no longer had much reason, and directly took out the knife he prepared earlier from his pocket, put it in front of Ueno Hoshi, and threatened, "Ueno, I don't want to do this, you forced me to do this." , I have no choice, if I don't pay back the money, I will die!"

Unexpectedly, her former loving fiancé would treat her like this. Not only did Ueno Hoshi fail to react, she even couldn't resist at all. After all, Rito Watanabe is an adult man, and now that he is mentally abnormal, the arm holding Ueno Hoshi's neck at this moment is extremely powerful.

Ueno Hoshi was powerless to resist.

Closing his eyes in despair, tears slowly rolled down his cheeks, but Ueno Hoshi's tone was unusually calm: "Does it have to be like this?"

It seems that after seeing Ueno Hoshi's tears, he regained some sanity, but as long as he recalls what those people said to himself... Watanabe Rito is very scared.

He wasn't afraid of Ueno Star's tears, what he was afraid of was his own tears, the tears that were left when those people threatened him with death.

"I do not know what to do......"

"Wow~ Are you going to die for love?"

Some voices that disrupted the atmosphere abruptly broke the situation at the scene, it was for their own dinner and for the "hero to save the beauty" Kamidai Mu and Dazai Osamu.