Zhongyuan Zhong was not used to such eyes at the beginning. Unlike other sheep members who admired him, the worship in the girl's eyes seemed to contain no impurities, no jealousy of powerful power, and no fear of terrifying energy. The girl just Looking at Zhongyuan Zhong, it seems that he can bring himself an endless source of life.

"I'm just going to find Shirase and Kaoru~ I heard that they will do some sheep tasks, and I want to help too."

Hearing Kurokawa Hana's words, Nakahara Chuya frowned, "Don't be with them anymore, some things Shirase has done recently have exceeded my scope, and I can't take care of you all the time."

Kurokawa Hana didn't seem to understand Nakahara Chuya's meaning at all, and continued to mention it vaguely, "But Shirase said that those things can make a lot of money!"

With a tut, Zhong Yuanzhong also looked at Hei Chuanhua in disbelief, "Do you want a lot of money too?"

Putting his fingers on his chin, he thought innocently, "Hmm~ I don't care, but Shirase said that if he has money, he can help Zhongye solve a lot of troubles. I think if this is the case, I want a lot of money."

Nakahara Chuya sighed at the girl's innocent words. The girl in front of him, who looked a few years younger than him, seemed to be completely ignorant of these worldly customs. However, remembering how he picked her up, Zhongyuan Zhong didn't think that Kurokawa was with him. Orphans like them.

However, no matter what it used to be, Kurokawa is now a sheep.

"Okay, okay, what Shirase said may not be right, anyway, you don't go out recently, and I'll tell you after I finish the matter."

Being patted on the head, Kurokawa Hana was a little taken aback, but she responded immediately, "Okay~ Then I'll wait at home obediently and come back."

Home... Nakahara Nakaya looked at the dilapidated warehouse behind him, and something seemed to become firm in his eyes, "Okay, I see."

[People have gone far. 】

"I know."

[Then why are you still staring? 】

"You said, when will this child really grow up?"

【...Do you really raise Nakahara Chuya as your son? ] Reverse it, you guys.

"Is there anything wrong? I'm over two hundred years old. It's not too much to raise a son, right?"

【…】

Regarding the silence of the system, Kurokawa Hana continued to walk up and down as if she hadn't heard of the system's silence, or to be more precise, she followed behind Zhongya Zhongya who had gone away, but the distance between the two was so far that even Zhongyuan It is also difficult to detect.

On the other side, in the leader's room, Ogai Mori was negotiating terms with Osamu Dazai in a friendly manner.

"I don't want to do the task alone~ I want to be with the teacher."

It was rare for Mori Ogai to show a bit of patience to the kid who was acting like a rascal, and said softly: "But, Dazai-kun has already agreed."

"Hey—but it's boring to investigate the sheep. Compared with the resurrection of the previous leader, the latter is of course more interesting."

With a pair of mocking eyes and a bit of malicious expression, Osamu Dazai turned to Mori Ogai who was facing him, as if this kind of verbal confrontation had never stopped.

At that time, Mori Ogai had just secured his position as the leader of the port mafia, and he hadn't even remembered the names of his subordinates, so there was an accident between the current leader and the previous leader. Besides, some people are really anxious.

"But, this is what I mean, and it's also Wu-kun's meaning. Even so, will Dazai-kun refuse?"

Dazai Osamu's smile gradually faded, and the original light in the kite-colored pupils also disappeared at this moment. What was different from the change in expression was Dazai Osamu's words afterwards, "Mr. Mori, the teacher is not your accessory."

Mori Ogai smiled slightly, "Really."

————————————————————————————————

Osamu Dazai looked at the back of the guide in front of him expressionlessly.

This is an extremely dirty street. The shops on both sides are not selling anything, but a group of people are joking inside, maybe they are gambling, or maybe some other dirtier things.

However, some other people were squatting at the door, staring at Osamu Dazai who was passing by, as if they were ready to step forward to tear it up at any time, but after seeing the blue bracelet in the hand of the girl in front of Osamu Dazai, Forced to look back, it seems very unwilling.

All of this was seen by Dazai Osamu, and there was no need to go to the so-called sheep organization. After seeing these, Dazai basically understood the true meaning of the sheep organization.

I'm bored... I really want to find a teacher...

The girl named Akiko turned around and saw a handsome boy with a smile on her face. It seemed that she had never seen a boy like Osamu Dazai before. I need to report to Shirase and Kaoru, ah, or it’s okay to ask Hana to tell Chuya directly.”

Osamu Dazai with a soft smile thanked the girl very politely and asked, "Is your leader not here?"

Akiko thought for a while, but didn't think about the danger of this sentence, and said directly: "No, Chuya always goes out alone recently, it seems that there is something wrong."

"That's it——Okay, thank you~"

Akiko blushed slightly, "Sure, you're welcome, we'll be partners from now on."

Osamu Dazai smiled and said nothing. If you remove these smiles, you will find that there is no smile in the eyes of the innocent and harmless boy, but more contempt.

A pack of wolves raised by a sheep? What is the meaning of such a thing? It must be more than that that can interest the teacher.

Taking back these thoughts, Osamu Dazai continued to walk into the depths of the sheep.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com