• S I X T Y - O N E •

Start from the beginning

"You know what makes me mad? Insane as hell?" His ivy green eyes melt into mine.

"I don't know...what does?" I breath out.

"You." He says quietly, laying his head directly above my heart and entwines our fingers together. I smile to myself, looking down at him curled over my body. Even though I have Harry all to myself, he still tantalizes me. It is almost as if he's something far too good and unique to be obtained.

Never in my wildest dreams have I thought that he would be here and lying next to me.

Suddenly, I feel an emptiness when he gets off of me, pulling the bedsheets along with him. "Where are you going?"

"I need to brush my teeth so that I can kiss you." He says and disappears into the bathroom. I smile to myself, still lying in bed and playing with my fingers. He makes me so happy and I don't even know why. Because I'm in love with him? Yes.

But also because he's just true and genuine in general.

I hear the bathroom door open again after five minutes and so I get out of bed. Harry walks out and I try to walk into the bathroom, but he attaches his lips to mine, leaning me back in a romantic gesture. His lips are cool and minty.

"What the hell Harry, I have morning breath." I finally say after pulling away. He rolls his eyes.

"Does it look like I give a crap, babe?"

I walk past him, looking at him one last time before closing the bathroom door. The thoughts consuming my head are utterly ridiculous...probably because I haven't been able to see him for nearly a month. Its as if he's gotten a thousand times more romantic and corny.

After using the bathroom, I walk out to see Harry standing in front of the mirror. He folds the sleeves of a plaid button-up and smoothes out his black straight cut pants. Walking over to him, I wrap my arms around his waist from behind. As I speculate the man in the mirror, a giggle leaves my mouth.

"Where did you get those?"

He sighs, overlapping his arms on mine and looks at me through the mirror. "Lucy gave me a whole box of Marcel's old clothing." I look over to where he points, a big cardboard box lying on the bed.

Tugging him by the arm, I peer into the box. "Sweater vests?" I question, fishing out a blue one with white stripes.

Harry stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, Lucy says Marcel was a total nerd in secondary school." An incredible idea pops into my head as I start to laugh slyly.

"What?" Harry asks, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Please wear this?" I pout, holding it out to him.

"No." He grunts, pushing it away and turning around but I walk over to face him again.

"Pretty please, for me?" I ask again, but he shakes his head in pure refusal.

"Fine." Crossing my arms across my chest, I turn around. "You won't get any of this for the rest of your life then." Teasingly, I drop the sweater vest on the floor and bend over to pick it up.

"Oops." I look back at him to see him struggling against his pants.

"You're killing me baby." He croaks out, his face heating up with a red hue.

"Nuh-uh." I say, "You can suffer."

"Fine, fine, I'll wear the damn sweater vest." He grumbles and I quickly hold it out to him. Sucking in a breath as he takes it, he turns around. I wait for him to slip it over his head and when he does, he turns around again.