10. Meet The Family

Start from the beginning

"I am not camera shy!"

I look back at the two only for my eyes to be covered by Tatsuo in the next instant. It did nothing for me though, perfect memory being the curse it's been, as I had to witness the bachelor's naked form as his face was getting pushed by the other's hand. As revenge, I spoke my honest words to get back at the buffoon who couldn't keep his towel on.

"Pretty small for the "most desired bachelor" aren't you?"

"Huh? Wait, why is there a kid here!?"

The sound of laughter from the teen and Tatsuo heralded the shuffling of a towel as he tried to cover himself up. When the large hand covering my eyes was removed I saw a blushing bachelor and a chuckling teen. Akihiko, seeing that Taiyo had let his guard down, threw a ball of flame from his finger and destroyed the camera.

"No! My camera!"

"Hmph."

The adult walked back through the hallway that presumably led to the bath. When he vanished, the teen started chuckling and pulled a small lacrima from the broken camera with a face splitting grin on his face.

"Idiot. I can still pull the photo from this just by transferring it to another camera."

As if the universe set out to spite him, another ball of fire rocketed down the hallway and destroyed the lacrima before the teen could react.

"NO!"

"AHAHAHA! That's what you get for letting your guard down, Second Lieutenant. Should've known better after doing this for a couple years."

I just stood there as the teen silently cried and the behemoth laughed. My brain struggled to comprehend what was happening.

'What am I getting myself into?'

Taiyo stood up and took a deep breath, looking down the hallway before smiling and pulling out a second lacrima.

"Gihihihi! My victory! I swapped them out before he caught up to me! See ya later kid, I have a 100,000 Jewel reward to nab!"

Taiyo then ran out of the residency, followed shortly by a sprinting Akihiko who was now fully clothed.

"You can't run from me, boy!"

"How the hell!?"

I didn't dare turn around as the sound of explosions drowned out the bold laughter of the highly amused Tatsuo.

'I need to get out of here.'

The rest of the day passed by unceremoniously after I was guided to my room

A couple of the other girls in my hallway came by to talk, but it was mostly questions about me. Questions I didn't have any satisfying answers to, much to their dismay. However, I was able to get more information about where I was living for the foreseeable future.