Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview

Start from the beginning

Felix looks uneasy, and the mood becomes noticeably tense.
He knows that they are live and that he can't comment on what Jasmine is asking Jeongin.

"We all have our aspirations, but Stray Kids is our foundation. Our bond is strong, and we're committed to supporting each other."

"It's undeniable that the pressure to succeed can be immense. Jeongin, have you ever felt like you're overshadowed by your more outspoken members?" Jamsine dosent stop pushing.

"We all have roles within the group, and I'm proud of what I bring to Stray Kids. We complement each other."

But that dosen't stop her from pushing Jeongin further.

"Your role in the group has been mainly as a vocalist and maknae. Do you ever feel the desire to explore other talents or positions within Stray Kids?"

"I trust our leader and the team to make the best decisions for us collectively."

"Some fans have suggested that you might be better off pursuing a solo career or joining a sub-unit. What are your thoughts on that?"

The other members appear uneasy as the questions continue to focus on Jeongin.
They don't even seem to be a part of this interview anymore.

"Right now, my focus is on Stray Kids and the group's goals. I'm happy where I am and I never thought about starting a solo career."

Jasmin's line of questioning continues, making the atmosphere increasingly uncomfortable
Finally she turns ro Chan and stops asking Jeongin uncomfortable questions.

"As the leader, do you ever feel like certain members, including Jeongin, need to improve more for the group to grow?"

Chan looks torn between defending his member and respecting Jasmin's questions.

"We all have room for growth, and we support each other in our personal journeys. Jeongin is doing great, and I believe in his potential."

But Jasmine doesn't seem satisfied with the answer, so she turns back to Jeongin, who looks like he is about to cry.

"It's obvious that your fans adore you, Jeongin. But, some claim that your cute image might not be suitable for the group's evolving concept. How do you deal with that criticism?"

"I believe in adapting and growing as an artist. Cute or not, I'll always give my best to Stray Kids." A tear finally slips put of his eye, but he quickly whipes it away, acting like it wasn't even there.

Finally Jasmine notices that she had crossed the line and decides to end the interview.

"Alright, I understand. Let's wrap this up on a positive note. Is there a message you'd like to send to your fans amidst all the challenges?

The members relax as they hear the positive message of the end of the interwiew.

"We want to thank STAY for their unwavering support. You inspire us every day, and we promise to keep working hard to deliver great music and performances." Chanbbin quickly says and smiles at the camera to distract from Jeongin.

"Thank you all for your honesty and for sharing your thoughts. I wish you the best for your future.

As the livestream is turned of, Jasmine quickly disappears before anyone could even talk to her.

Seungmin, who was sitting next to Jeongin, quickly pulls him into a hug and pats his back as Jeongin breaks down.

The other members quickly surround him and assure him that they down think of him in that way.

"No one of us thinks that you don't have potential or should go out of the group.
You are special for us." Chan assures him as the little is clinging onto him.

"Chu dwon't hate innie?" He asks again and looks at the other members who shake their head.

"We all love you and we won't let you go.
You are part of this family and we also need you." Hyunjin says and caresses the youngers hair.

"Please don't let people pull you down. They know nothing about you and are not in the place to judge you or tell you what to do!" Jeongin looked at Changbin and shyly smiled at the words.
He made grabby hands towards the rapper and wrapped himself around him as he was lifted up again.

"Let's go home and play there. And don't think about these words ever again!"

The group finally went home after the interview and played with Jeongin for the rest of the day.

I'm very pissed. Have you seen Skz at Lolapalooza or however it's called?
And I was in Paris just a fucking week ago, since I found out too late that they are going to be there.

Oh, and a new update plan: Whenever I have time and whenever I have an idea

And for the other books I planned, I don't know when I will publish them. I currently have a book that I have to finish and I won't publish anything before that, since it's way to stressful.
But it won't be this long anymore, because it was only a short story.

Most of you voted for the one with the virus, after this was the one with the sugar daddy rs and then the one with the marriage.
I just realised that the books most of you like would take the longest ro write🥲
But I'll write them... when I have them and not a writing blockade for legit all of my books.