65. Crazy Over You

Chapter 65

Crazy Over You

Hanna's POV

Nagising ako dahil sa nag-iingay na mga tao sa labas ng silid. The commotion is so very loud that even in a closed room and a closed window, rinig ko parin ang sigawan nila. My head is spinning and my whole body hurts..

"Ugh..." Pinilit kong bumangon kahit may benda pa sa braso ko. Nasaan na nga ba ako? I know that I’m not in the Hospital. Pero nasa isang silid ako na nagmimistulang hotel. There’s a big painting above my head, and there’s two lampshades on the other sides of this bed. Makapal din ang kumot na ibinalot sa akin. This room is spacious. May sofa din at malaking TV--Natigilan ako nang makita ang jacket at car keys ni Lincoln na nakapatong sa sofa. Muling kumulo ang dugo ko. How dare did he drugged me? And where is Lux? Bumangon ako ng walang pag-alinlangan. I must find her.

Tumungo ako sa pinto ng balkonahe at hahawiin na sana ang makapal na kurtina nang may nagsalita sa likuran ko.

“I don’t think you need to see what’s happening outside.”

Nilingon ko si Lincoln na ngayon ay nakacross legs na naka-upo sa sofa. His other hand is holding a glass of wine while the other is playing his car keys. His presence always surprises me.

“What is it that I don’t want to see?” I don’t like where this conversation is going. Hindi sya nagsalita. I turned my back against him at mabilis na hinawi ang kurtina ngunit mas mabilis niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko. He’s so fast that he’s now behind me!

He eyed me coldly. Mariin kong binawi ang kamay ko sa kaniya. “I am not your sister anymore, nor you are my brother. So please don’t cross the line.” I equalled his cold gaze. Ni siya ay hindi man lang naapektuhan.

“Fine. Do as you please.”

I gasped because of what I saw…

The crowd is cheering outside for the three people standing  on a big stage. Para itong nasa isang concert na pinagkakaguluhan ng mga tao. They’re here for entertainment. May built-in stage sa gitna ng malapad na high way. The stage is built by strong Ellimahs. The atmosphere is controlled by strong bathaloms. The whole area is guarded by Venduluns. What surprises me is that the faculty are also here! Some celebrities are also here!

I looked at the whole building from where I was standing right now. Nasa isang building Ako ng University, probably one of the faculty’s buildings. “Happy noon day everyone! It is with my greatest pride and joy to see you all gathered around here to witness Lux’, Sevie’s and Megg’s final moments!” Andrea, in her

My heart pounded as the crowd kept on cheering on them. No.. this is not happening.. No! Andrea is such a big fat liar! Masyado silang malayo sa amin, but because I’m an Ellimah, I can clearly hear and see their faces through the sound waves that’s bouncing on the metals.

“Now you all know that they’re a threat to the whole University, and I am taking the honor to eliminate them in your behalf. They’ve even seduced some of the Twilight Slayers to betray us!” Andrea’s voice on the mic echoed to the whole area. Para siyang nagpapatakbo sa politiko. Is this even legal? And I can’t believe why the admins support this!

My eyes darted to the three persons on the stage, nakayuko sila na may mga pasa sa katawan. Their hands are on their backs. People are throwing eggs and papers at them. Hindi ko kayang tingnan ko. I have to do something! Bumalik ako sa loob para tumungo sa pinto.

“Where are you going?” Lincoln, back at his original position, asked. Hindi ko siya pinansin. I was about to open the door but it’s locked. I immediately formed my hand like a key to open it and finally, it opened.