Episode 2: From Herodium to Eternity.

Start from the beginning

Ben: Hey, I see someone bust out powers, I'm the same.

Gwen shrugs and transforms into Ball Weevil, she proceeds to make a ball and kick it, awkwardly with the tiny legs, into the bowling pins, it hits the mana shield Ben made and shatters through, but a shard from the shield ends up hurtling into Mr Baumann's car.

Ben saw Mr Baumann coming and gasped.

Ben: Maybe I can make the car invisible or something?

Gwen: You can do that?

Ben: No... I'm pinning this on you.

Gwen: Come on, I don't use magic, he knows that!

Mr Baumann walked up to the car and peered at it.

Ben: Mr Baumann, Gwen didn't do it on purpose, she's just been having a tough week and she'd like to apologize...but it was her fault.

He turned to face them, and they all backpedalled at his rage...which wasn't there. He looked a bit sleepy-eyed; one was open wide, other was close to shut.

Mr Baumann: that's all right Ben, I know you didn't mean to.

Ben: Oh...okay. So how was the party? Any drinks? Any girls?

Mr Baumann: Party? Oh yeah, loads of those, well... I'm heading inside, today is a scorcher, bright isn't it?

Ben: The sun set an hour ago...

Mr Baumann: Matter of fact, should probably hit the sack under all this heat. I'll see you all.

He walked inside, and the three looked on in bewilderment.

Ben: Ok, what in what?

Later, dead at the night, Ben woke up after hearing some noise and walked outside to see Mr Baumann standing in his respective yard, mana shard still engraved in his car window. Ben, confused, was preparing to ask him, but groggy and tired he slipped and fell, deciding against moving further, he slumped back to his bed.

The next day, he had told Gwen and Lucy about this.

Ben: It was weird, he was just, staring off into space.

Gwen: That was weird? I had one where I was fighting Vilgax and Hex, but Hex was using weird water abilities and suddenly Animo showed up on that mutant bird and Rojo ended up with Heat blast's leg.

Ben: No, but his eyes were closed, and I could tell he was

Lucy: Walking an invisible dog.

Ben: No... just stari- oh.

Right there was a man, walking down a street, a dog leash slagging behind. There were a whole lotta people like that, hallucinating actions. All the old guys. With their eyes half-closed.

Ben: What's going on?

Gwen: Pink eye epidemic?

Lucy: I'll be fine if it's a pink-eye epidemic, I can't catch a human virus.

Ben: The cold you had a few days before Gwen got back.

Lucy: The snorting? Oh, that's a developed thing.

Gwen: Guys, we gotta check on everyone here. They started like this since yesterday...

Lucy: At the Collins house.

Gwen: Uhh, yeh. Let's go see Grandpa Max.

A couple of minutes later and Grandpa looked inside the Collins' house, a couple of minutes later, he walked out with one eye closed just like the others.

Grandpa: It's all fine, no need to worry.

Ben: So, what was it about?

Grandpa: Something absolutely fine.