Chapter 29: Let There Be Carnage

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Finally a peaceful for...."

Arcee: "Us?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head and he was sat on top of Firestar's vehicle mode and then other girls who were appeared right here and they were femmes who are parking right there and they both were having a peaceful alright. Then Megatron and Decepticons are finally death...other decepticons were join up as (Y/N)'s army and now they both become stronger and faster than (Y/N) and now they want to join up as (Y/N)'s army.

(Y/N): "This is nice and peaceful for both of us." He said to them.

Firestar: "Yeah....both of us." She said to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was laying there on the top of vehicle was chilling and resting for himself and he had a peaceful for his own night right away and he was finally resting in this world and he just want to be with his new family and friends. Then (Y/N) turn his head to heard something movement over there like crashing with an explosion.

Nautica: "Oh what the?!"

(Y/N): "What now? Can't I just enjoying freaking peaceful." He said to them and then out of nowhere there was a huge spider dude with camera thing with him and then the other figure who was appeared by himself.

" He said to them and then out of nowhere there was a huge spider dude with camera thing with him and then the other figure who was appeared by himself

Will Harangue.

Hex.

(Y/N): "Jesus....not these two again." He said to them.

Arcee: "You know them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I know them...one of them was a racist that he hate aliens and Ben 10 and also including me....well I have to say that fucker was going to die by my bare hands." He said to them.

Solus: "Sounds like you have lot of enemies, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh and he got up from the vehicles and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, if you excuse me for a little bit that I need to take care of this situation." He said to them and make them both nod their heads and let (Y/N) was walking out of there right away and then he just walking and keep walking with his own feet. But (Y/N) was walk there already and he is going to facing at the two villains by himself.

(Y/N): "Hello again, Will." He said to Will and make him and Hex turn their heads to looking at (Y/N) who was stood right there like badass and he was waiting for them to attack first.

Will: "You will begone like Ben Tennyson!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "Really? Guess what, faggot? I already have someone who dealing with you." He said to him and make them heard there was a rumbling sounds was coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and surprise for what they saw the most giant creature was looking toward at them and make them gulped down on their throats.

" He said to him and make them heard there was a rumbling sounds was coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and surprise for what they saw the most giant creature was looking toward at them and make them gulped down on their throats

(Y/N): "One thing I said...Let there be....Carnage." He said.

To Be Continued.