Chapter 20: The Forever Knight Return

3rd POV:

Silas: "Well played visitors...." He said.

Silas: "But MECH still has home-field advantage and trust me we will level a field." He said to them and looking at the screen that showed a digital scan of Optimus.

Silas: "Even if it means we have to take you apart off and what makes you tick." He said.

The Leader of MECH then switched videos to that of (Y/N) who was transform into red creature...Carnage but they had no idea what was that and they don't want to know what kind of power was inside at it. Then (Y/N) was destroy the second chopper with his tendrils wrap around and then the power of (Y/N) can destroy anything who stood on his way.

Silas was grinned sadistically.

Silas: "And rest assured we'll know the secret of your strange human friends as well and learn the key to harnessing their powers." He said.

Back to (Y/N).

Optimus, (Y/N), Gwen, and the other alien girls watched as the green chopper flew away, high into the sky.

(Y/N): "I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of MECH." He said.

Optimus: "Indeed, we haven't."

Ester: "So, what are we gonna do?" She asked (Y/N) and make him explained.

(Y/N): "Whoever they are....we took down the MECH agents and now....we got a new enemy who was here first...but I need to know who is MECH first and why they are doing this." He said to them with his voice and he got his face turn into serious expression. When (Y/N) want to know about these guys and he will kill them and hunting them down by himself and he cannot let them escape away from what they just did.

Ratchet: "Optimus, are you with (Y/N), Gwen intact?" He asked

Optimus: "Indeed, Ratchet. Crisis averted. However, the world we live on is much different than we could imagine forged its own Decepticons...in human skin." He said to Ratchet with a grave tone.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Silas: "Gentlemen, we have a good news that your enemy is in our universe...." He said to him and there was a 9 of these strange visitors from the other world and revealed themselves is a knights that they wore silver knight armors. When there was a new figure who was sat there by himself and this man who was the leader and most enemy of Ben 10 and also he was looking for the Ominitrix and he want to controlled it but he change his own mind that he want the power comes from (Y/N).

 When there was a new figure who was sat there by himself and this man who was the leader and most enemy of Ben 10 and also he was looking for the Ominitrix and he want to controlled it but he change his own mind that he want the power comes from ...

Forever Knight.

Forever Knight: "Indeed it is...."

Silas: "Shall we observe them?" He asked him.

Forever Knight: "Yes, we will explain how strong of Carnage is...but he is unstoppable." He said.

(A/N: Uh oh, looks like Ben 10's most enemy was finally return...Forever Knight.)

To Be Continued.