Chapter 12: Darkness Rising Part 7

3rd POV:

The Autobots and the humans were currently assembled in the main ops centre: discussing a plan to stop Megatron's latest scheme to take over the world. Scrap that, destroyed the world.

Optimus: "We cannot allow Megatron to send Dark Energon through his spacebridge." He said and continue to talking.

Optimus: "If he succeeds and the dead of Cybertron will rise, swarm through the spacebridge vortex, and invade the Earth. Ending the humankind with twisted rule."

(Y/N): "Good thing is...none of that stuff is going to happen." He said.

Even though this was not (Y/N)'s Earth, it was still Earth. And there was no way (Y/N) and Gwen allow this world to fall the hands of a robot warmonger. But what surprise (Y/N) was how determined Optimus and the other Autobots were to protecting the Earth. Heck, this wasn't even their home planet, and yet they're prepared t face down their lives for it.

The two super-powered adults had founded new respect for Team Prime, especially Optimus. He truly was a great leader for someone (Y/N) wished he could aspire to be.

Ratchet: "Optimus." He spoke as he manned the terminal.

Ratchet: "I've pinpointed the location of the Decepticon Spacebridge in Earth's orbit." He said.

Optimus: "Out of our reach." He said.

Jack: "Okay, so you guys don't fly. But can't you just groundbridge there?" He asked, gesturing to the ring structures installed into the carved, stone wall.

Ratchet: "The groundbridge has limited range." He explained.

Ratchet: "Stretched all the way in orbit its vortex could be snap, and scatter us to the stars." He said.

The group of humans stared at them with worried expressions. Though the five had only know the Bots for little than three days, they didn't want them to die. (Y/N) was glanced over at Arcee nervously. The femme in turn gave the brunette a comforting smile.

Optimus: "Since Megatron is likely already in transit." He said and he was paused as he turned to the groundbridge tunnel.

Optimus: "We must take that risk. Reaching the spacebridge first is our only means of stopping him." He said to them and then (Y/N) was thinking and he was held his chin in a contemplating matter. He was trying to cogitate of another way to get the Autobots without the high risk of something going horribly wrong. Team Prime possibly getting blasted into space to float and didn't seat well for him.

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s face lite up as an idea popped up in his head and he said.

(Y/N): "I can helping you guys." He said to them and make them both surprise to hear what (Y/N) said and Gwen, Bots and the other kids looked at (Y/N) with inquisitive miens and then (Y/N) sigh out and he was use his power of symbiote begin to consumed the equipment and around the terminal and seeped inside the seams. Mechanical pars interior and reshaped themselves.

In second time, the groundbridge terminal looked totally redone. When (Y/N) was done with all everything and then he just look at the computer terminal was done and make (Y/N) was use his red slimey thing goes back to himself and he then (Y/N) was finally done with it and then Ratchet asked (Y/N).

Ratchet: "W-What did you do?" He asked (Y/N) and he was still shocked over what transpired.

(Y/N) was smile up and he said.