Chapter 26: The Invasion Of DNAliens

3rd POV:

At Night.

When there was a battle between aliens and now the invasion has begun and make there was a young three heroes who even tried to stop the alien had a Highbreed and make him was stood right there and he is going to bring some more armies of his own kind to invasion and enslave the mankind by himself. Then he was about to attack but out of nowhere a greenish with blue portal appeared by itself and make Highbreed was surprise and he was turn around to look and saw there was someone else is here.

 Then he was about to attack but out of nowhere a greenish with blue portal appeared by itself and make Highbreed was surprise and he was turn around to look and saw there was someone else is here

Highbreed: "What?!?" He said in surprise.

Ben/Kevin/Gwen: "What the...." They both tried to said and out of nowhere there were bunch of heads from Highbreed was thrown to the ground and make the leader was surprise and he saw his own comrades of his army was been killed by someone else. The leader was angry and he is definitely angry about his best comrades was been killed by whoever it is here and then they both heard a footsteps coming here and make them both turn their heads to look up at the new figure who was appeared by himself and this make Ben with Gwen surprise to see their old friend is here.

 The leader was angry and he is definitely angry about his best comrades was been killed by whoever it is here and then they both heard a footsteps coming here and make them both turn their heads to look up at the new figure who was appeared by hi...

(Y/N): "Why hello there." He said to them and then this make Ben with Gwen snapped out of their heads in shock for what they saw (Y/N) is here...and it looks like him but his face and height also clothes looks like badass but the face of him was an adult man.

Ben/Gwen: "(Y/N)!?!?" They both said in surprise for what they both saw him is here and the appearance of himself was arrive here right on the time.

Kevin: "Wait, you two know this guy?" He asked the two of them.

Ben: "Yeah, he's my....best friend." He said to Kevin and then the three heroes turn their heads to looking at (Y/N) who was appeared right on the time.

Highbreed: "Y-You kill my comrades....You will pay for what you did to them!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Even they got what they were deserved and even you are the only one left that I need to kill." He said to Highbreed.