Chapter 7: Darkness Rising Part 2

3rd POV:

Later the occupants at the Outpost Omega received an emergency groundbridge request. As Ratchet pulled down the groundbridge lever, (Y/N), Gwen, Jack, Raf, and Miko are gathered by the railing to watch as the groundbridge tunnel came to life.

Arcee, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz, Prowl, Elita-One, Causeway, Chromia are here and Optimus zoombed in to the base, in vehicle mode, and at high speeds. But what caught the group's attention was bright blue conflagration tailing the Autobots. As soon as Optimus exit out and Ratchet quickly closed the groundbridge.

The red and blue titan transformed and skid across the floor thanks to his momentum. The group could see the Autobots have a marks and scratches all over the warriors. However it appeared to be nothing more than superficial.

Ratchet: "Cutting it a bit close." He remarked before he become more serious.

Ratchet: "How about Cliffjumper?" He asked Arcee.

Optimus, Bee, Bulkhead, Jazz, Prowl, Causeway, Chromia, Elita-One looked down. (Y/N), Gwen, and the kids didn't need to ask as they could already seeing answer on their facial plates. It was clear, whoever this Cliffjumper was, he didn't make it....

Optimus took a step towards Arcee, who was hugging her chassis and looking down at the floor.

Optimus: "Arcee, what did you see?" He asked her.

She hesitated for a moment, but eventually regained a few her bearings.

Arcee: "Not Cliff...at least...not anymore." She said to them.

Arcee: "He was mutated, butchered...like one of these 'Con' experiments during the war." Arcee tried to fighting back but the Amazon warrior then fell to a knee as she rested her head and arms on a concrete cube.

Bumblebee: "Arcee, are you okay?" He asked her and make the blue femme held up a hand.

Arcee: "I-I'm fine...just...a little dizzy." She said.

(Y/N), Gwen, and the kids were looking at each others and they both got confuse and then (Y/N) was realizing for what he really needs to know.

Raf: "Robots, who get dizzy." He said.

Miko: "Robots with emotions."

Jack: "Robots...who can die...." He said and then (Y/N) told them.

(Y/N): "They like us...." He said to them and make the kids turn their heads to look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "They are like humans...like we are having our emotions." He said to them and make them both surprise like this and they didn't know these Cybertronians despite being made of metal and wires were actually more sentiment.

(Y/N) walked to the railing closer to Arcee and gazed down on the femme and he does care about her also Gwen wants to know too. He notice Ratchet examining something on her right gauntlet. It was some sort of purple goo with a violent haze seeping off of it.

Ratchet: "What is this?" He asked her.

Arcee: "Don't know. Cliff was covered in it, leaking it." She said.

Ratchet: "Go take a decontamination bath now." He said to her.

Bublebee was helped Arcee and aided her to the decontamination room. (Y/N) was sigh out and he was take the cigarette out and make him putting it on his mouth and he grab his lighter out and flick it up on fire.