Chapter 9: Darkness Rising Part 4

3rd POV:

Back to Decepticon.

Onboard the Nemesis, inside the bridge, Starscream listened to a transmission that Soundwave stumbled and scanning global communications.

Fowler: "Sir, this is Agent Fowler...I'm in route from the Autobot Base. I'll brief you in person." He said and Fowler was replayed by Soundwave's face.

Starscream: "Autobot base, eh!" He said and his face was lit up and he said.

Starscream: "Humans. Always the weak link." He said and he was turn his head to face the Decepticon Spymaster.

Starscream: "Fetch me this Fowler so that he may...brief us instead." He said to him.

Suddenly, the multi-winged contraption on Soundwave's chest known as Laserbeak unhook from his chassis and fly off down the corridor, emitting an electric whining noise.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Autobot Outpost.

Back at the Autobot Outpost, once again the obnoxious beeping sounds of the alarm blaring through the centre. (Y/N), Gwen, and the kids were standing back in the human area and they both covering their ears from the loud sounds.

Gwen: "My ears!" She said.

(Y/N): "*Well, it didn't affect on me when I consume all everyone else.*" He thought himself.

Jack: "What's going on?" He asked Bulkhead and the big guy with Chromia are going there right away and they both walked up to the terminal to uncover what the problem was.

Bulkhead: "It's a SOS...from Fowler?!" He asked the other and the green warrior glanced down at the keyboard, not really sure what to do. He pressed a couple of button and they were the right ones as the message appeared on screen and the alarm deceased.

Gwen: "Did you trace it?" She ask him.

Bulkhead: "Location scan was incomplete." He said to her and then shrugged his shoulders and he said.

Bulkhead: "Oh well." He said.

(Y/N): "Oh well? Seriously?" He asked him.

Bulkhead: "Fowler's a jerk." He said.

Chromia: "Well, he is." She said to him.

(Y/N): "Whoa! Whoa! Whether you like the guy or not! The decepticons may have him right now and we have to do something about it." He said to him.

Gwen: "And let's not forget that knows your location." She said and immediately her eyes widened from a stunning realization.

Gwen: "Or should I say our location." She said.

Gwen hummed in thought as she looked down at the floor for a moment. Suddenly, an idea popped up in the girl's head.

Gwen: "Hmm...maybe not." She said and continue to speak out.

Gwen: "I can use my powers to track Fowler's mana signature and get a hold on his location." She said to them.

A shock expression grew on Bulkhead and Chromia's face as they stared at the Anodite girl.

Bulkhead: "You can do that?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Yes." She said.

Chromia: "How are you doing that?" She asked her.