Chapter 27: Highbreed's Death

3rd POV:

(Y/N) was finally kill Highbreed and he was stabbed the bastard in the stomach and make him was screaming out in pain by (Y/N) who hurting at him and lifting him from the ground and make the son of bitch who turn his head to look at (Y/N) right away and he was definitely gonna kill him by himself.

Highbreed: "The o-o-o-others will a-a-a-a-avenge me!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We don't care....." He said to Highbreed and then he slowly opened his mouth out and make him was gonna eat Highbreed alive by himself. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the bastard who wasn't scared and showing him wasn't afraid of anything and now the bastard is gonna die by (Y/N)'s bare hands.

When (Y/N) ate Highbreed alive by himself and he just finally kill the bastard once and for all and then other DNAliens were stopped and they both transform back to their own human forms because the leader is death and yep the bastard finally death

When (Y/N) ate Highbreed alive by himself and he just finally kill the bastard once and for all and then other DNAliens were stopped and they both transform back to their own human forms because the leader is death and yep the bastard finally death. After (Y/N) finally kill him and he was become growing stronger with dark energon was consuming at him and make him was gotten stronger and faster and he start to growing become bigger than Megatron and other Cybertronians. When the Autobots stop fighting and at the Decepticons and they both turn their heads to look over there and they saw (Y/N) was growing to be bigger than any cybertronians.

Optimus: "By Primus...." He said.

Ben: "Oh boy...." He said in surprise.

Kevin: "What the fuck is that?!?" He said.

Gwen: "No way...is he become bigger than Way Big?" She asked Ben.

Ben: "I don't think so." He said to his cousin and then other Autobots with Decepticons saw (Y/N) who appeared by himself with his height and giant form and then his powerful demonic form.

Solus: "By Primus...." She saw the monster who was stood right there and she saw the monster who holding the heads of Decepticons for what he just kills and make him was turn his head to look up at the sky and seeing it is more darkness with red around here in this world. When he turn his head to look and he saw more of Decepticons are here and then Megatron was got there too and