Chapter 25: The Survivor Of Prime

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was a crash site down on the ground and it was all snowing everywhere on the crash site of ice area where the noises sounds like winds and it was cold as hell out here by itself and then there was a big footsteps who was walking to there right away. Then a big figure person who was walking by herself and she just thinking about what she really need to know about this dream for what she saw it was an amazing that she saw him...is the one who key to Autobots and defeat Megatron and Decepticons by himself.

???: "*Sigh* I can't keep walking like this....it is too cold out here." She said to herself and this female was a Cybertronian and she has been walking to somewhere else in this new world of Earth and make her was walking and she heard about there was a radio contacting from Optimus Prime. He told the survivors of Autobots or Cybertronian there was an Earth for them to be safe there and then they will reunite to each others later....also this woman name is Solus...Prime....Solus Prime.

Solus Prime

Solus Prime.

Among the Thirteen, Solus Prime is the Maker and creator. Among her friends she is much loved both for her abilities to forge nearly any device they need and for her intelligence and positive supportive personality. If she has any flaw, it is her fierce and angry temper that quickly flares up at any sign of injustice. She finds joy in creation, which is why she's particularly close friends with Nexus Prime, Micronus Prime, and Onyx Prime who revel in similar pursuits. Her closest relationship, however, is to Megatronus. The two are bound by a close devoted romantic love unique among the Thirteen, and spend much of their time online and off rejoicing in each other's presence. (The fact that both have quick fiery tempers surely won't cause issues down the road.)

All female Transformers are patterned from her template and thus are gifted with a similar processing architecture, which is the main differentiation between them and their male counterparts.

Solus was heard the tale of red demon or creature who destroy the Decepticons and consume them and Dark Energon to make him growing stronger and faster and she heard what the Decepticons called him is the....unstoppable killing machine. When Solus was had a dream about someone else who slaughtering all the Decepticons in the future by himself...and she saw him...the devil, madness, and vengeance....for what she observing at him is who was love to her.

Solus: "Thanks Primus I made to the Earth.....I have to keep moving right now and I need to find Optimus Prime and the Autobots." She said to herself and she start to walking there right away fast as she could and she cannot stand here in this goddamn blizzard was killing her.