Chapter 23: The Combiner Bots

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Charmcaster: "Hmmmm

Charmcaster: "Hmmmm...." She was thinking about something else in her own mind and she was seeing (Y/N) who was nice to her and also she really remembered about him who save her life about Hex....the bastard was using her and then she was almost die by him. Then she was standing outside of the building and make him was sat there and he just chilling and watching TV by himself.

Charmcaster: "So handsome....I really like him.~" She said to herself.

Gwen: "You were thinking about him?" She asked Charmcaster.

Charmcaster: "Why yes it is, Gwen." She said and make Charmcaster turn her head to look at her enemy-friend Gwen who was stood right there and then Charmcaster was looking at Gwen and she didn't know how she got here.

Gwen: "Alright, tell me...when did you and (Y/N) were meet?" She asked Charmcaster.

Charmcaster: "It was long time ago....before I was sent to jail and I wouldn't know that Hex was break me out but he appeared." She said to Gwen.

In Flashback.

Charmcaster: "*I wish Hex is gonna save me when-*" She thought herself and heard something rumbling from the ground and then she was in the jail and she was sleeping next with these two prisoner females that where she was feeling like something else is here. When she turn her head to look around and wondering to know what's going on but then out of nowhere something was crash through the wall and revealed the most terrifying figure for himself to her and then other female prisoners were surprise and speak of the devil...he shall rise.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out in anger little bit

Charmcaster: "W-W-What?!?" She said to herself in surprise with shock that she saw (Y/N) is here and then (Y/N) was walking toward to the prison and this make her was stepped back and make her was back away from (Y/N) and then he lift his hand up and giving a hand warm to her right now.