Chapter 11: Darkness Rising Part 6

3rd POV:

Back to the Brig.

Starscream and a single Vehicon looked at the door, still hearing the sounds of blaster fire. However, they were drawing nearer from each passing moment. The seeker then turne dhis gaze to knock out Agent Fowler.

Starscream: "Wake up, you pathetic lump of flesh!!!!!" He barked at him and tried to wake him up.

A painful groan emanated from Fowler's throat as he slowly opened his eyes.

Fowler: "Ugh...grandma...is it cookie time?" He muttered before falling back to sleep.

Starscream narrowed his eyes and snarled in response to the human's incoherent babbling.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. The sliding panels opened up, showing a Vehicon who standing still.

Starscream: "Well?!?" He asked him.

Unexpectedly, the Vehicon fell over dead, revealing the hulky green form of Bulkhead with his blaster drawn. In a quick motion, Bulkhead fired at the other Vehicon's chest, causing it to fall over down and Bumblebee stepped out from behind the corner and Elita-One, Chromia out too also she is along with Bulkhead and Bumblebee, trained their weapons on Starscream.

In response, Starscream swiftly deployed his right Energon cannon and pointed it straight towards Fowler.

Starscream: "Not so fast!" He said to them and he was grinned knowing he had the upper hand.

Without warning, Starscream felt something tap against his helm. With his blaster still trained on and looked up to see Arcee above him in the tube that supplied light to the room, her gun directed to his face.

Arcee; "I wouldn't...." She said

Starscream: "Oh, but I would might." He said with a smirk deviously.

An ominous silence filled the room. Each side had their weapons aimed directly at their target, neither ready to back down. The Autobots shot Starscream deadly glare whilst simply smiling sadistically a few moments passed before the seeker decided to break muteness.

Starscream: "Now, Agent Fowler and I wil take our leave." He said.

Fowler: "Eh..dooma say..." He spluttered.

Fowler's garbled words had provided a perfect distraction for Starscream. The Autobots immediately took their opportunity and fired upon the seeker, making sure to aim well away from Fowler.

The silver seeker yelped as he dodge Bulkhead, Chromia and Bumblebee's blaster fire. He then skidded to the side as Arcee was fired down from the above. Seeing no other option, Starscream transformed into his jet morph and fly out of the room.

Bulkhead: "Whoa!" Bulkhead yelled as the silver and red jet soared down the hallway, and eventually went out of there as it rounded a corner.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) find out about what the Decepticon tried to do and he was showing the Autobots and Optimus Prime about this whole things right away and then (Y/N) is checking all everything around and make him was tried to thinking and he use his right arm shapeshift into a claws out and he stabbed the computer machine and he was begin to absorbing at the computer machine right away and he is tried to stealing the data. When he was heard there was a yelled from Miko and make him turn around to look and he saw Miko was been grabbed by the Con and they are capture her alive and (Y/N) seen this and make him was growling out.