Chapter 21: Speed Metal

3rd POV:

At Night.

It was night time, the stars were out, and the full moon illuminated the landscape. A metropolitan could be seen in the background. Driving along lone road that stretched into a forest, mountainous terrain from the city, was a nice, custom sports-car with a red paintjob and silver flames on the sides of the car.

This car was the Decepciton medic, Knockout. He had just finished his duties on the Nemesis, and as it didn't complete; his assistant Breakdown could complete them for him. But for now, Knockout was enjoy his downtime, and what better way than racing.

Speaking of racing, broadcast of illegal street racing came through on the radio

Radio: "Metropolitan PD is still cracking down on illegal street racing; a crime that endangers both drivers and pedestrians." It said.

Knockout cut off his radio, hearing enough of the broadcaster's nonsense. The egocentric Con then use his speed, heading towards the usual starting point of the street races. A few minutes later he arrives at starting point. At least three other sports-cars were there, each one and different color and a different model.

He pulled up to a black, custom sports-car. The driver of the black car was a male, at least twenty years old age, clean-shaved head, and had tattoos that joined from his arms, neck and head, sneered at Knockout.

???: "Not from around here, European design?" He asked.

He received no response, which made him slightly scowl. His scowl then quickly turned into a mischievous grin.

???: "Sure is pretty...too pretty." He said.

The tattooed driver stretched his left hand and used his ring to leave a noticeable scratch in Knockout's paintjob. The medic turned his mirror to investigate the scratch and inwardly snarled.

Knockout: "Big mistake." Knockout growled as he put himself in gear. He would have been gritting through his teeth and he had been in robot mode.

The signal man up front held up his flashlight and turned it on, signaling to go! The four sports-cars immediately burned rubber and took off down the mountainous road. The black muscle car swiftly took lead, bringing a satisfied grin to the tattooed driver. However, Knockout accelerated past the others quickly approached the black car.

Full of rage and intent of revenge, Knockout sped forward and collided with the black car's back bump driver jolted forward and looked back with surprise and anger.

???: "Hey!" He shout out and then Knockout ignored at it.

When they came to a cliff-side curve, Knockout sideswiped the onyx sports-car, sending it hurling off. Thankfully for the driver, the fall was short and not fatal. Nevertheless, his car was totaled and he was suffered a few broken bones, bruises, and cuts. He was weakly opened his eyes and looked up through his shattered windshield, seeing a pair of headlights off the edge of the cliff.