Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Gwen finally found a perfect place where they both are going to stay in this motel room for living here and rest that they need to get rest and sleeps right away and (Y/N) was turn on the channel TV Breaking News about he want t kn...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When (Y/N) with Gwen finally found a perfect place where they both are going to stay in this motel room for living here and rest that they need to get rest and sleeps right away and (Y/N) was turn on the channel TV Breaking News about he want t know about what happened in this world. Then (Y/N) can change anything but he could see there was an asshole name was Will Harangue and that is the motherfucker who was put his word at those people against at Ben 10 and (Y/N)...also (Y/N) doesn't like him and when he remembered that he came to the office of Will Harangue and beating the shit out of him badly until he wasn't moving.

Gwen: "(Y/N), are you sure this isn't our world?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, it wasn't...Gwen. This isn't our world and I can sure you to see it." He said to Gwen and make (Y/N) was sat there and change any channels that he was gonna understand and make (Y/N) was chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) was change any Breaking News and it was boring else and he ask Gwen.

(Y/N): "So...how's it going with you, Gwen?" He asked her.

Gwen: "What does it looks like? When you are become the villain and you were just kill Vilgax already...." She said.

(Y/N): "I kill Vilgax because I need to stop him for what he's doing with the madness must end....how many times do I have to tell you, Gwen. You can't stop the villains until they need to be get punishment and deserved for what they did...and I will killing them all everything who stood on my way." He said to Gwen and make Gwen was heard of it and she was sigh and she thinking (Y/N) wasn't change into different person.

(Y/N): "Gwen, I know that I hate Ben...but I didn't hate him and he was my best friend and...I do care about him but...I was thinking being a heroes doesn't suit me." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "What do you mean?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just different than the villains for what they are...." He said to Gwen and make her was silent and she didn't know how to said but she was look at him and he was different than original (Y/N) who was happy and excited also he wasn't like Ben because he just got annoy little bit and she was fallen love with him because she saw him is care about her. When she and him are meet because Ben introduce him to her and the two of them went to school and having fun and Gwen said.

Gwen: "(Y/N)..." She said.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Alright, we don't talk about this...I'm gonna leave....I'm gonna buy both of us are going to eat right away? Does that fine?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was got up from the seat and make him grab his coat and putting it on then his guns with him too. When (Y/N) was walking out of motel's room right away and he was begin to walking out right away and then Gwen was sat there and she was still got sad about him and she take her picture out and saw the relationship between (Y/N) and Gwen.

TFP: Let There Be Carnage (Harem X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें