Chapter 4: Meet the Cybertronians

3rd POV:

Back to Gwen.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Gwen: "(Y/N), is that you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, Gwen...I need to talk with you about something and you should come out." He said to Gwen and make her was already getting dresses up and she was dressing same outfit like from the future. When she opened the door and she saw (Y/N) who was lean against on the wall and make him smile at her.

(Y/N): "Hey, beautiful." He said to her.

Gwen: "(Y/N), where were you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just going out and meet the kid." He said to her.

Gwen: "The kid? You mean the boy name is Raf right?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think so...but anyway...get dresses up right now. I have a company with us." He said to Gwen and make her confuse and she look down there is...three kids and three vehicles right there...two cars and one motorcycle. 

Gwen: "(Y/N), you're not joking. Aren't you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nope, I'm not....so get a shower and get dressed...we are going to leave right away." He said to her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) and then she was going to take a shower and then she getting dresses right away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

It was the afternoon in Nevada desert. The sun shine brightly while puffy white clouds flew across the sky. In this land of rock, sand and plateaus, a blue motorcycle and a black/yellow vehicle car drove down a lonely stretch of road. The motorcycle known as Arcee was up front with Bee and Elita-One taking behind.

Riding Arcee was a black haired man was riding with the blue femme motorcycle and he just chilling little bit and then someone else with him and that is his girlfriend was alien and she is coming with (Y/N) right away. The cybertronian femme and the transforming human rode in silence; bot not really to be in each other's presence. But his friends Raf, Jack, Miko are apprehensive to know who and what these strange transforming aliens were and what their origins are.

They had been riding for over half an hour, and (Y/N) was beginning to wonder if they made the right to go with these Autobots. Up ahead, at the end of a 'T' intersection, stood a massive rocky and they couldn't help but stare at the enormity of the structure for a short while.

(Y/N) presumed Arcee would begin to slow down and turn either left or right at the end of the road. But the man was caught off guard when Arcee didn't slow down, and instead ran off the road and heading towards the mesa wall!!!!!!

Gwen: "Wait, what is she doing?!?" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hey, what the hell are you dong?!? We are heading straight into a rock face!!!!" He shout at her and just keep moving towards the rock wall. If she had been in her robot form, Arcee would had a big grin on her face.

Instead of slamming into the plateau, a giant blast door quickly slid open and closed behind them. (Y/N) got his eyes widened as they rode into a large tunnel. A few seconds later, they drove into a large command center ceilings over a hundred feet high.

(Y/N) was gasped from the awe-inspiring sight of large computer terminals, a red, orange, and white robot.