Chapter 18: Convoy Part 1

3rd POV:

In Autobot Post Base.

It was early afternoon at Autobot Outpost. (Y/N) was with the girls are finished with training fighting and they both are in the human center and they were sat there by themselves and then (Y/N) was working on with the student's assignments like Jack, Raf, and Miko also the kids are going to be here right away and then the girls are going to be enjoying with new school like they are gonna stay there by themselves...but (Y/N) use his power to change them into their own human forms.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm...." He was thinking and then he still working with these assignments right away and checking all everything up and make sure that he need to finishes all of it and Gwen who was reading her own book and Charmcaster was reading her own book too....but the books is different than other library that was...some ancient legend books. When they and the kids are chilling by themselves until a loud angry man boomed his voice out.

Fowler: "PRIME!!!!" He shout out.

The group cringed from Fowler's yell. (Y/N) turned to see Optimus, Arcee, Chromia, Bulkhead, Ironhide, and Jazz were stepping into the command.

Fowler: "PRIME!!!!" He shout out again.

Optimus: "Special Agent Fowler, to what do we owe...." He said.

Optimus was unable to finish as Fowler was interrupted to him and he said.

Fowler: "Who else?!? Cons!!!!!" He shout out to him.

Fowler: "I chased them off with some hard ordinance but not before they blew me out of the sky!" He said to them.

(Y/N): "Haha...what's funny about him." He said to himself and then (Y/N) with Gwen and other kids and girls are gonna check out right away and they both were checking out right away and then they heard what Agent Fowler said.

Fowler: "They tried to make a smash and grab for the D.Y.N.G.U.S." He said and this make them both confuse for what they heard Fowler said and he just said a word D.Y.N.G.U.S and they had no idea what that means was and then (Y/N) with Gwen want to find out about it too.

Arcee: "The what now?" She asked him

The African-American agent sighed before he explaining to them.

Fowler: "Dynamic Nuclear Generation System AKA the D.Y.N.G.U.S." He said and he was pressed a button which brough up a video feed of D.Y.N.G.U.S in the cargo bay of Fowler's jet. The device shaped like a large metal cube with a door on the side, and was strapped down to prevent it from moving.

Fowler: "It's prototype energy source that I was delivering to the coast for testing." He said.

Ratchet: "That's absurd. Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?" He asked.

(Y/N) with the others couldn't help but roll their eyes at Ratchet's statement, even though he had made a far point. Why would stiletto healed coward try and steal an Earth energy source?

Fowler: "I'm guessing to make a big bad primitive weapon of mass destruction!" Fowler retorted and he said.

Fowler: "If this baby were to meltdown it would irradiate this state and the four next door." He said.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...that sounds like a good enough reason to steal it." He said.

Jack: "Huh, did Agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?" He asked them.