Chapter 19: Convoy Part 2

3rd POV:

In Nemesis.

Inside the bridge of the Decepticon flagship, Starscream was listening to an Autobot transmission that Soundwave was using it and picking it up....he is the Decepticon spymaster.

Ratchet: "Five miles south of your current position will be the rendezvous point." He said and the voice was played back, but it had a metallic undertone to it.

Starscream: "So, the Autobots have left the confines of their base, and sound otherwise engaged." He said to himself.

Starscream: "Which means they will never see what is coming." He said and the leader of the Decepticons turned around to face his squad of Eradicons and three Decepticons, a scowl ever present on his face.

Starscream: "Skywarp, Slipstream, Thundercracker!!!!! Find them and turn them into scrap!" He shout out to them and make them both begin to heading out right away.

Slipstream/Skywarp/Thundercracker: "Yes, Starscream." They both said.

Starscream grinned sinisterly.

Time Skip Later.

The band of the Autobots continued driving down the mountain road. Bumblebee, Arcee, Causeway, Elita-One are in front whilst Bulkhead, Ironhide, and Jazz remained in the back. Up ahead, Fowler spotted the two tunnels that ran through the mountain. On the road; the other was for railroad tracks.

Despite the hold up with MECH, it appeared they had made it on time. The freight train they were scheduled to meet with was just fixing to enter the tunnel.

Fowler: "There's our destination point." He said.

Optimus: "Autobots, keep tight formation." Optimus commanded through the com.

Arcee was the first to run off the side of the road and into the ravine where the train tracks were placed. The Autobots quickly drove into the tunnel, driving alongside the freight train. Nevertheless, the MECH cars were still chasing.

To solve that problem, Bulkhead transformed to the robot mode, shifted his servos into blasters, and fired at the tunnel entrance. As result, rocky debris collapsed form the roof and fell in front of the entrance, promptly their assailants from getting in. Bulkhead smirked in satisfaction before transforming back to vehicle mode and catch up with the others.

Silas smirked out and he said.

Silas: "Tactical error, only one way out." He said.

He watched as the Autobot drove out of the tunnel, up the ditch, and back onto the road. The former colonel was preparing t initiate another attack before something unexpected transpired. A squadron of six unknown black aircraft surround the chopper, and then shot forward.

Fowler was saw the incoming aircraft as well.

Fowler: "Air support?!? Ours or theirs?!?"

Ratchet: "Optimus, you have incoming!" He warn them.

Seeing the Decepticon air threat, the Autobots immediately pulled off the road and into a clearing in-between the mountain cliffs. The Eradicons, in V formation, discharged a folly of missiles at the Autobots. This totally took Silas and his pilot off guard.

Silas: "Military fired on one of their own?!?" He said in shocked tone.

Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ironhide, Causeway, Arcee, and Elita-One are outmaneuvered the missiles; however given Optimus's size and mass, he didn't have the maneuverability as the others. Instead, he took a sharp turned ahead at the curve ahead, causing too much strain on the trailer hitch. Consequently, the hitch broke as the trailer disconnected from Optimus.