Comet 11 - Arm Intervention in the Republic

Start from the beginning

Feldt: Sumeragi Brave Vesperia is on the move and once more they are one step ahead of us.

Sumeragi: Contact our Meisters and tell them they are here.

Christina: Roger that.

On the HQ of Union, where Graham was located he was thinking about something as Char and his group since that day he request a simulator before the start of the Join ops of AEU and PMC as he was training to beat the Gundams but more on Char since he needs to improve his skills to beat him plus from all of Char's equipment he can tell that he is hiding something mostly of his swords on his Gundams hips as he was listening from the talks of Billy and Ralph about girl name Leesa Kujo and he wonders about why did it connect but moments later he got something thing that got his attention.

Union Member: We have visuals from the scene and I'm bringing it up on the monitor.

As he brings it to the monitor they saw five mobile suits but what got their attention the most was the fifth Mobile Suit which is red and orange with the strange gold right arm they bring a visual on the five it shows that they saw the Brave Vesperia and Graham knows it was Brave Vesperia as they saw the Dark Matter.

Howard: What with that Gundam, the red and orange one?

Daryl: It's not in our data plus by the looks of it, it's a new model.

Graham: Char is serious this time.

Union Member: We have another visual from the scene and I'm bringing it up on the monitor.

As he brings it to the monitor they see four more mobile suits. They bring a visual on the four and it shows that they saw the Gundams of Celestial Being.

Haward: What is that Equipment?

Darly: They are not in our Data?

Graham: Looks like The Celestial being is serious this time as well.

Meanwhile, with Jude and his group, they saw the target and they started the mission as Strea, Ami, Miyuki, and Haruka were first to go full speed.

On the ground, we can see some PMC and AEU members are checking up on the Enacts as they saw the Arios its start to fire its missiles and at the same time dropping bombs some of the AEU/PMC members are either dead or alive or severely injured while their Enacts are destroyed with that the other Enacts that were deployed before they attack was started are in a chase on the Arios as the Arios detach the Tail Unit and it automatically goes back to the area where the Arios take flight as right now Haruka in the Arios, Archer unit, and Ami was shooting PMC members as one AEU was about to attack the Guren, the Guren turns around and grabs one of the Enact was about to attack her and activate the GN Radiant Wave Surger and it starts to instantly swell up from all parts and it explodes stars shooting the rest with her GN Hyper DODS Rifle Magnum and sending out four of her GN Funnels that detaches from the body of her Guren to attack the enemy targets.

At Strea's side she is attacked them by firing the 4 GN Cannons as she saw a group of Enacts are down she uses the Twin Buster Cannons which the two GN Bazooka IIs attached to a GN Cannons mounted on the backpack and at the same time she uses the Face Bust Mode operates at full power, parts of its backpack will unfold to expose a huge Gundam face as the GN Particle emission is greatly increased, with a copious amount of GN Particles emitted from the pair of vents on the left and right side of the huge Gundam face since Jude doesn't want the world know about Trans-Am yet so it was ok to use the other functions of the Gundam, as it was charging Miyuki covers her and at the same time she uses her GN Shield Bits to fire and blocks enemy attacks along with her GN Sniper Rifle II it was done charging that only took a minute Strea fires the GN Bazooka IIs firing a huge amount of beam energy attack at the airfield resulting in destroying a huge amount of enemy Mobile Suits and any other thing in its path.