Jellal just stared at me as if I was a ghost, "W-Why are you defending them!? After what they did to you!?"

"I'm not. Just saying...it could have been worse..."

"Your eye is gone, and your body is covered in scars and bruises. You were missing a lot of blood when you were brought here, what could have been worse?" Simon said as horror filled his eyes.

"Dead," I said simply.

Silence descended over us, they only thing audible was the sound of Jellal's teeth cracking against each other.

"Hey, its alright," I reached for his hand and tried to offer him a smile to lighten the mood, but he yanked his hand away.

"No. No, its not alright," Jellal whispered, "We're children. We're human beings. We shouldn't be forced to live the life of a slave."

It was obvious something had changed inside him. There was a new burning desire, a new fire in his eyes that wasn't there earlier.

"We will have our freedom," he said, with so much conviction that I found myself believing him. "All of us. Everyone here will be free, so that we will never have to suffer because of what those people have done to us."

I could tell that no matter what I would have tried I wouldn't have changed his opinion. He was set on this path.

"But how would that be possible?" Simon asked.

""Let me worry about that," Jellal said with a smile on his lips. "We shouldn't let others find out too much about this. More chances of the guards becoming aware of whats happening."

"Jellal," Erza asked with obvious concern in her voice, "What are you planning?"

He gave her a smile and patted her head which caused the girl to blush a little.

"Don't worry about a thing Erza."

The following days we hadn't gotten any word from Jellal about his plans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The following days we hadn't gotten any word from Jellal about his plans. He had been true to his words and never told us anything.

When I saw William for the first time he looked like he was about to cry tears of joy despite us being forced to work. We hadn't been able to say anything to each other before being taken to our cells, but I had noticed that he didn't come out of the torture any better than me. His ponytail that he took pride in was no more as his entire head had been shaved balled, and his body was covered in just as many bandages as mine. He tried to use illusion magic to make it not seem as bad as it was, but I noticed how both of his pinkies were cut off on his hands and that all of his finger nails were torn out.

He tried to make it seem he was calm, but there was no hiding the anger he had when he saw that I had lost my eye. It was obvious in his eyes each time he looked at a guard that he was promising internally to make them suffer, and that just like Jellal he was planning some sort of revenge. A part of me shared his anger, but as a kid there was very little for me to do.

Fairy Tail: Swallow the Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें