Friends Suck: Neteyam

Neteyam had made his way to your hut hoping you would want to hang out but instead he was met with the sound of your cries making him frown.

"Y/n?" He asked walking in.

"Y/n." He said walking over to where he saw you curled up.

"Y/n sweetheart." He asked concerned seeing you like this.

"Neteyam can you just hold me?" You asked quietly through your tears.

He nodded because while he didn't understand what was going on, he knew that the best course of action was to hold you and comfort you and you would eventually tell him.

"Of course sweetheart." He said sliding next you and pulling you into his chest and wrapping his arm and tail around you. For a few minutes he just laid there holding you against him while you cried while he rubbed an hand up and down your back trying to keep you calm. 

"Me and best friend got into a huge fight and she suggested that maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore." You said through shaky breath.

"Oh y/n." He said sitting up but keeping you in his arms.

"It just hurt because I tired to put a boundary up and now she is acting like I killed her ikran or something. I just wish she talk to me instead of just jumping to us not being friends." You said as a tear fell down your face.

"I don't know what's going on with her lately but trust and believe none of this is your fault. You had every right to set that boundary and if she can't respect that or you then she doesn't deserve to be in your life." He said as he dried your tears.

"You are so beautiful and kind and such an amazing partner and friend and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life, I know I am. So I know it may hurt for a bit but I promise you will meet and make much better friends if you two decide not to make up." He said placing a kiss on your lips.

"Thank you for saying that 'Teyam, I'm sorry for crying over this, it just hurt that she would jump to ending our friendship." You said looking at him.

"No need to apologize my love, I completely understand.But just know you will always have me and my annoying siblings if nothing else." He said giving you a small smile. 

"I love you ma 'Teyam." You said placing a kiss on his lips. 

"I love you more ma y/n." He said hugging you as he placed a kiss on your forehead.