Meet Me At Our Spot: Neteyam Sully

Request: Great! I'd like a Neteyam one, something cute like we go swimming and stay at a secret hideout that I found cuddling and talking. But in the start you can write Neteyam and Lo'ak wrestling and I peek my head in their hut then Neteyam notices me, gets off Lo'ak and runs out then takes my hand and we go swimming. I think that'd be cute

.....................................................................................................................................

That morning you had woken eaten breakfast with your family and did the few chores you had that morning before going to look for your mate Neteyam. As you walked towards his family's hut, you couldn't help but smile and think about what you two might do today even though you had an idea. 

Once you got closer to his hut you could hear laughter and fighting going on inside making confused until you peeked your head in and saw your mate and his younger brother wrestling each other making you giggle at how childish they were. Neteyam stopped messing with Lo'ak upon hearing your laugh making him look up and see you there standing laughing at them. 

 'Ma y/n!" He said running over to you and grabbing your hand completely forgetting about Lo'ak as he lead you guys out of the hut. 

"This isn't over!" Lo'ak yelled as you two left the hut with Neteyam leading you by your hand. 

"Ma Neteyam, please slow down." You said as you were struggling to keep up with him.

He slowed to a stop before turning and pulling you into his arms before looking down at you with a smile on his face. 

"You know you forgot to give me a kiss today when you saw me." You said looking at him with a pout on your face. 

"Oh, I did huh? Guess I was so excited to see you and have you all to myself. I'm sorry my love." He said prepping you and your face with a bunch of kisses making you giggle.

"It's alright. Are we going to our spot?" You asked him with hopeful eyes.

"Of course we are, I thought we could spend the day together swimming and just being together." He said with a smile.

Your spot was a cave located on the outskirts of the forest that had a lake surrounding it that you two could swim and fish in if you wanted. You had found it first and were so in love with it that you brought Neteyam here and it just became your guy's spot to come to get away from everything. 

Once you guys arrived, you swam around for a bit, messing with each other until your stomach rumbled making you guys laugh as Neteyam gathered some fruit from the trees for you guys to eat. After eating you two cuddled up next to each other and just lay there talking with each other until you started to feel sleepy. 

"I love you y/n, get some rest. I'll be right here when you wake up." He said placing a kiss on your forehead. 

"I love you too Nete." You said sleepily making him smile.