Beautiful: Tarsem

Request: can you do something with tarsem and dream!walker reader where he gonna gets to see her human form for the first time but something happens and some of the girls who like Tarsem bully her and make her feel unworthy. But Tarsem reassures her that he thinks she is so beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarsem became worried when he arrived at the lab and you weren't there or at the village like Norm had said because he didn't see you there at all

Tarsem became worried when he arrived at the lab and you weren't there or at the village like Norm had said because he didn't see you there at all. He wondered where you were because today he was supposed to finally see your human form. As he walked back home he heard some voices making his ears perk up.

"That silly girl got all dressed up as if Tarsem could ever love a human." One of the voices said making him frown.

"Yeah, it's really pathetic honestly. Well, now she'll really look horrible when he does see her." The other said laughing as Tarsem stalked over to them.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Where is who Tarsem?" One of the girls said acting oblivious.

"Y/n. Where. is. she?" He asked slowly losing his composure.

"Near the edge of the forest. But Tarsem what do you even see in her?" The other girl asked.

"Everything. She isn't just beautiful on the outside but the inside as well." He said before going to find you hoping you were okay.

He eventually found you near the pond quietly sobbing with your back up against the tree and your head in your arms. He frowned hearing your cries as he gently approached you, where he could see you better and despite your roughed-up appearance from those girls you were still beautiful to him.

"Y/n?" He asked quietly approaching you not wanting to scare you.

"Go away. I don't want you to see me this way." You said getting ready to flee making Tarsem frown wondering what they said to you as he gently placed his hands on your arms.

"My love, what happened?" He asked you hating to see you like this.

"They said I was so ugly and that you....could never love me as human or dream walker....they pushed me into the lake and then started tearing at my dress..."You said silently crying as Tarsem wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh, my love I'm sorry that they did that and I will make sure they are punished for their actions. But they are just jealous and hateful that I choose you over them. I promise you that dream walker and human you as both insanely beautiful to me." He said.

"I am? Even with my torn dress and knotted hair?" You asked looking at him.

"Yes even like this. Let's get you back to the lab and get you cleaned up." He said gathering you into his arms and starting the walk back to the lab.

Jake and Norm both watched with worry on their faces at the condition you were in as Tarsem carried you inside the lab. He turned to them and told them that he would explain later before walking to your room. 

"Do you wanna go shower and change?" He asked you as you nodded your head.

While you were in the shower, Tarsem went to see if Jake was still here and thankfully he was. He told them both about everything that happened to you today and who was responsible for it and Jake promised that he would handle it. You had just gotten out of the shower when Tarsem returned to your room, he watched as you silently grabbed your hairbrush.

"Can I brush your hair for you?" He asked you. 

"Yeah." You said struggling to keep from crying again.

"Tarsem why do you like me?"  You asked after a few minutes as the tears fell down your face. 

"Because you are different. A good difference that is. Your hair is so pretty and smells so good, I love how it's different from mine. Your skin is so soft and squishy and not rough like mine. Your eyes hold the stars and your emotions in them and I love that I could look into them and feel what you are feeling. Your beauty isn't the only that attracted me to you. Your mind and soul were the first things that drew me to you, I remember after how our first conversation that you had me appreciating the world around me more because of the way you spoke about it." He said setting your hairbrush down as your turned and looked at him. 

"Really?" You asked. 

"Yes. Like I told those girls I fell in love with you because you are beautiful inside and out." He said wiping your tears. 

"I love you, thank you Tarsem." You said. 

"There is no need to thank, I love you more, yawne." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.