Bully: Tsu'tey

Request: how about something about tsu'tey promising not to bully jake and reader catches him and they fight about it, and she reveals that she knows what jake is going through since she hasn't been apart of the clan long since her clan was killed.

.................................................................................................................................................

You knew Tsu'tey would be training Jake and some of the other warriors today and decided to go pay him a visit and perhaps even get him to share lunch with you as you packed a picnic for you two. After packing up you started making your way towards the Hallelujah mountains excited to see your man, but that soon washed away when you saw him beating up Jake.

Now Tsu'tey has hated Jake since he arrived and you admitted that you were off put by the dream walker but that soon disappeared after getting to know him. After the twentieth fight between them, you sat down with your mate and made him promise to stop fighting with Jake so much and he agreed.

"Tsu'tey!" A familiar voice rang out making him instantly climb off of Jake.

"Ma y/n." He said instantly preparing his apologies as you walked over and helped Jake up off the ground putting some distance between him and Tsu'tey.

"Ma y/n." Tsu'tey tried to say but stop seeing the look on your face made him stop as he stepped back with his tail tucked between his leg, he knew better than to make you even more upset right now.

"I had come to have lunch with you to thank you for being so good and not fighting with Jake, but clearly I was wrong." You said as Jake watched in shock not used to seeing Tsu'tey like this.

"Ma y/n please." He said almost begging at this point hating that he disappointed you.

"No. Have lunch by yourself and think about what you did. I don't want to talk to you right now." You said shoving the basket in his hands before leaving.

You went home that day angry well more so upset about Tsu'tey's actions and slept even rougher without him by your side. A day later Jake had come to find you want to talk to you about yesterday. He hesitantly stopped by your hut unsure if he should even talk to you not wanting to upset Tsu'tey anymore.

"Jake, hi. Come in." You said opening the curtain for him to enter.

"Hi y/n, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday at the Hallelujah Mountain mountains." He said as you nodded.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" You asked as you two took a seat.

"Yesterday ..we'll more I wanna know why you keep defending me from Tsu'tey I mean that's your mate?" He said kinda confused.

"I'm not originally from this clan....about 4-5 years ago, most of my clan was killed off leaving me to come and find a new home.....I was an outsider like you I had to go through practically everything you went through and when I saw him treating you like that I had to step because I know what that feels like." You said shocking him.

"I had no idea...when Tsu'tey does that, it feels like initiation I had to go through with the Marines back on earth but thank you for looking out for me y/n." He said to you.

"Anytime. Jake, how was he when I left?" You couldn't help but ask him making him smile at how much you guys loved each other.

"He wasn't too good. I could see the sadness in his eyes as he looked at the picnic you had made. And today he just canceled practice which isn't like him...Maybe you should talk to him?" Jake offered as you nodded your head.

After Jake left you cleaned up the hut and gathered your thoughts on how to approach your mate after you yelled at him. Your thoughts were interrupted by Tarsem being at your entrance making you confused.

"Tarsem?" You asked.

"Sorry to show up like this but he wanted me to come to take you to where he was. If you ask me I think that he was afraid of you saying no." He said making you laugh a little.

You allowed him to take you to wherever Tsu'tey wanted you to meet him. You two made small talk and shared some laughs as you walked but then you finally reached a pasture where you saw Tsu'tey standing looking nervous. 

"Thank you, Tarsem." You both said before Tarsem left leaving you two there.

"Ma y/n, these are for you." He said placing a flower in your hair before handing you some flowers.

"Thank you ma Tsu'tey." You said smiling at him as he grabbed your hand and started leading you to a secluded spot in the pasture.

"What is all this?" You asked looking at him.

"I wanna apologize for my behavior yesterday and make up for ruining the beautiful picnic had set up for us." He said.

"I never want to make you mad or disappointed in me which is ironic because I don't care what most people think of me but with you I do. Your my mate and I never want to upset you like that, seeing that look on your face yesterday made me feel really terrible and I hope you can forgive me." He said sincerely. 

"Ma Tsu'tey I appreciate that really and I do forgive you. The only reason I don't want you to pick on Jake is that I was him or in his position once and know what he feels like." You said squeezing his hand as realization hit him as to why you were so concerned about Jake now.

"Yawne, I didn't know....you never told me about that." He said as you nodded your head. 

"I know I didn't and I'm sorry. I just try not to talk about it too much because it was so bad that I was considering leaving but I'm glad I didn't because I got to meet you and once I did it somehow stopped." You said smiling up at him. 

"I'm glad you didn't leave either but next time or if it ever again, you tell me alright? I don't want you to ever feel like you don't belong because you do right here by my side, okay?" He said melting your heart. 

"I promise. And I love you, Tsu." You said leaning up and pressing a kiss on his lips. 

"I love you Ma y/n." He said smiling as you two pulled apart and sat down to enjoy the picnic he set up. 

You two spent the afternoon talking and eating until you started to feel sleepy, the restless night from the night before catching up to you which your mate noticed right away. He shifted a little so his back was resting against the tree before inviting you into his arms which you happily went into. 

"Rough night too?" He asked you running a hand through your hair. 

"Yeah, I hate it when we fight, much more when you're not next me." You said with a pout. 

"I'm sorry I promise for us to fight anymore. Get some rest yawne, I'm right here, nothing is gonna get you." He said leaning down and pressing a kiss to your forehead making you smile.