It's a Twin Thing: Lo'ak Sully

Request: Hi I was wondering if you could do a loak x twin sister reader were reader and loak are kids and are doing the most stupid things like pushing each other out of trees, wrestling, that kind of stuff then time jump to now and they are explaining what they used to do to aounung rotxo and tsiraya, and all three are like " Excuse me" then neteyam is like "you're surprised?" Just some funny stuff

(Neteyam is fine in this cause my heart) :(

A/N: I loved this request so much <3, I based the twins on Zack and Cody from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your dad was sure that he was gonna be sent to an early grave from the amount of stress that you and your brother put him through. See you and Lo'ak were twins and identical ones at that and lived to be absolute menaces. You two would always fight and wrestle with each other and bicker with each other over the stupidest things and the older you got the more bolder and stupider you got. 

"So twin I was thinking..." Lo'ak said. 

"That's a dangerous thing." You said making Spider laugh at your comment. 

"You know we never had a rematch since the last fight that you won." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"We don't need to have one. I'm the strongest twin. For example." You said before you pushed him off the branch causing him to fall through the trees.

"Bro! Lo'ak are you okay?" Spider asked running down to go check on him. 

"I'm fine. Damn sis, you pushed me like a damn dude." He said groaning as you helped him. 

"Told you I was the strongest one." You said with a shrug. 

"Oh really?" He said as you two started wrestling each other as Spider moved out of the way knowing how rough you two can get during these. 

Neteyam had been tasked with going to hunt down the three of you, and as he was walking through the woods he could hear fighting and grunting making him reach for his knife just in case he wasn't you two idiots. He reached the clearing and saw you and Lo'ak on the ground fighting with each other while Spider leaned up against the tree with an amused look on his face. 

"Do I even wanna know?" He asked Spider. 

"No probably not. She pushed him out the tree and said she was stronger than him and then they got into another wrestling match as you can see." Spider said as Neteyam shook his head at you two. 

"Alright, that's enough, you two." Neteyam said pulling Lo'ak off of him. 

"Bro I was winning." Lo'ak complained as Neteyam helped you off the ground and brushed some of the dirt off of you.

"Only because I was letting you." You said getting ready to start the fight back up until Neteyam stopped you. 

"It's almost eclipse. We need to get home. Let's go you three." Neteyam said. 

While you were walking home, you and Lo'ak kept pushing and bumping into each other until he bumped you a little hard causing you to fall to the ground with a yelp as your twin laughed as your older brother rolled his eyes at you two.

"One word. Payback for earlier." He with a smirk as Spider and Neteyam helped you up. 

After Spider's kidnapping and the return of the Sky People, your family was forced to leave the forest and go safety somewhere else. While you were leaving, you felt your twin reach for your hand making you look up at him, which brought a small smile to your parent's faces at how you two could communicate without saying anything. 

After nearly weeks of traveling on their ikrans, your family had finally arrived in Awa'atlu, desperately seeking Uturu to get away from war. You guys were ultimately granted sanctuary with a warning from your dad directed at you and your twin to be on your best behavior and not up to your usual antics. 

"You miss him don't you?" Your twin asked coming to take a seat next to you as you feed your ilu.

"Yeah." You said quietly. 

"I miss him too. I feel guilty for not realizing he was missing until it was too late." He said as you reached for his hand. 

"He's gonna be okay, we'll find some way to get him back." You said squeezing his hand as you two continued feeding your ilu's. 

A few days later, the twins and Neteyam were sitting with Tsierya, Roxto, and Ao'nung talking about the forest and the twins were discussing some of their former antics with laughs while their three new friends looked at them in shock. 

"You pushed him out of a tree?" Tsierya asked shocked. 

"Yeah, I did. It was only fair for all the times he push me out of one." You said with a shrug.

"But you seem so nice. I can imagine you two doing something like that." Roxto said as Neteyam laughed.

"Surprised? Don't be. I'm sure that they are only like this because our dad told them not to do anything to get us kicked out." Neteyam said. 

"I would love to see you two fight." Ao'nung said. 

"Sorry fish man, our fights aren't for your entertainment." You said to him. 

"That was a good one sis, but she's right. We only fight each other for our own amusement and not for your entertainment." Lo'ak said glaring at him. 

You and your twin may be reckless and feed into each other's intrusive thoughts but at the end of the day, you two would always have each other back through thick and thin.