It's A Twin Thing: P.II: Lo'ak Sully

Request: hellooo Okey number one: love the new profile pic and number two: could you consider writing another loak x twin sister reader were reader and loak are suuppeerr close, and reader has the vibe of the song homage, sunroof, kill Bill, that kind of stuff. And in this the twins are holding pinkies and just bonding in some way, just some fluffy stuff, thanks ♡♡♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wrapped your pinky finger around your twins as you two continued to get lectured by your dad for your latest antics but in reality, you were defending Lo'ak from some of the residents that still hadn't accepted you.

"You're dismissed. Go get looked at." He said to you as he looked at your locked pinkies.

"Are you okay sis?" He asked you as Kiri handed him some medicine to help heal your scars.

"Yeah, nothing we haven't heard before. I'm sorry you got in trouble because of me." You said to him as he shook his head.

"Dad would've found some way to blame even if I wasn't there but thank you for always looking out for me." He said hugging you.

"Always. It's you and me until the end." You said giving him a small smile.

The next day your dad took notice of how quiet it is and decided to go see what you two were up to. He walked over to ya'lls mauri and the sight brought a smile to his face. You two sat in there talking and laughing about something while you two worked on what looked like jewelry.

"Trust me, bro, she's gonna love this! By the time I'm finished, she won't be able to see your mess." You said as Lo'ak pushed you.

"Stop I'm already nervous as it is." He said with a sigh as you sat back up.

"It's going to be okay twin, I swear she'll love this or have permission to take back that new sword you made me." You said to him.

He smiled at you as you two continued talking about everything and anything while you fixed the necklace he wanted to give to Tsierya. 

"So are you gonna ask her if you can court her?" You asked him. 

"I want to but I don't think her parents would approve of the match." He said sadly making you frown. 

"Hey look at me, they would crazy not to approve it, I mean you bonded with rouge and one has been able to do it and not to mention you bonded with a rouge of a palykan." You said squeezing his hand. 

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here." He said. 

"Probably die or be killed by Dad for your antic's." You said as you two laughed.