My Promise: Zdog

Alicia didn't care to shower or anything once they returned to base, her only thought was seeing you. The mission was only supposed to be two weeks but then something happened and they were stuck out there for almost two weeks longer than intended she had no way of telling you which killed her and she knew you were probably a mess with worry. She finally made it to your room quickly entering the code before walking in, where she heard the shower turn off and decided to wait on your bed for you to emerge from the bathroom.

You had heard someone enter your room and prayed that it was your girlfriend who had finally returned from her mission that went two weeks over. You quickly dried off and got changed throwing your hair up into a knot before walking out to your room where you sure enough saw your beautiful 9ft girlfriend sitting on your bed making you break into a small run across your room into her arms.

"I'm here now baby, I'm so sorry for being so late and not being able to get word back to you." She said holding you.

"I don't care about that. All I care about is that you are here right now, I thought you were dead." You said as tears fell down your face.

Alicia sighed as the guilt ate at her for leaving you to think that. She hugged you tighter to her chest as she gently rubbed your back hoping you would calm down and to let you know that she wasn't going anywhere.

"You were all I thought about the entire time. I was so worried about you, and how I promised you I would come back to you. I never want to break that promise to you." She said.

"I know you wouldn't not willingly. I was just worried about you is all." You said leaning back and looking at her.

"I know you were, and I promise you that I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna be right here to love you, okay?" She asked drying your eyes.

"I know you are. Just glad to have you home finally." You said finally giving her a small smile.