Dance With Me: Tsu'tey

Tsu'tey wasn't even sure if he was going to make it back for tonight's clan celebration but he was glad that the mission finished early because he really wanted to share a dance with you tonight, he had missed a lot more than he thought he would, there was definitely something blossoming between you two that had you both smiling a lot more. 

He remembers before he left for the mission you asked him if he would be back for the clan celebration. You two were out in your favorite pasture, spending as much time together before he had to leave in a few hours for the mission. 

"I know you're supposed to be gone for a few days, but do you think you'll be back for the clan celebration?" You asked him.

"It's a possibility, is there something special about the clan celebration?" He asked as you ran your fingers along his hand. 

"I'm sure there's something special about it, but I was asking in hopes of us sharing a dance." You said looking at him. 

"I can't promise I'll be back, but when I do get back I will share as many dances with you as you want, yawne." He said making you smile. 

He and a few others who had been on the mission arrived at the party, his eyes immediately looking for you. He found you with your back towards him talking with your friends and laughing, he loved your laugh it was music to his ears. He slowly made his way over to where you standing motioning for your friends to keep quiet as he got closer to you. 

"You look really pretty tonight yawne." A familiar voice said causing you to turn around and see Tsu'tey standing there making a huge smile break out on your face. 

"Tsu!" You said wrapping your arms around him as he lifted you off the ground as he hugged you.

"I missed you, sweetheart." He said setting you on the ground still smiling at you.

"I missed you too. But what are you doing back, I thought you were supposed to be gone all week." You said confused.

"Well the mission finished earlier than expected and I did promise a very pretty girl a dance tonight." He said making you smile. 

"Do you guys mind if I steal her away?" He asked your friends who encouraged him to do so. 

He grabbed your hand, and lead you through the crowd to an empty spot where it was just the two of you, but you guys could still hear the music. You had your head resting on his chest while you two gently swayed and Tsu'tey could help but think about giving you the necklace he had made to officially court you, right now.

"Hey yawne, there's something I wanna give to you." He said making you look up at him. 

"There is?" You asked looking up at him as he reached into his satchel. 

You watched as he pulled out a necklace that matched the one he wore, and you really hoped that it meant what you thought it did, that Tsu'tey was finally gonna court you officially like you've wanted for so many years. 

"This is for you, I made it." He said nervously handing it to you. 

"It's beautiful Tsu, does this mean what I think it does?" You asked looking at him nervously.

"Yes, it does. You've opened my heart in ways I didn't think was possible after everything." He said making you smile. 

"Will you put it on me, please?" You asked him handing him the necklace and turning so he could put it on you. 

He nodded his head softly tying the necklace around your neck which was like a choker on you and made him smile as everyone would know that you were his. 

"Thank you, Tsu, I'll never take it off." You said placing a kiss on his cheek.