Hey,Jealousy: Neteeyam Sully

Request: you grow up with the sullys— raised a human, raised like spider was— you get jealous over neteyams interactions with tsireya

Request: you grow up with the sullys— raised a human, raised like spider was— you get jealous over neteyams interactions with tsireya. neteyam x reader.

.......................................................................................................................................................

You sat there angrily carving your branch that would soon become a bow as you watched Neteyam and Tsireya pratice their swiming lessons for today. Ever since you got this to this island, it seems like all he cares about is her and forgets th at your here and it hurt and each time you saw them together it made you more upset. And you don't blame him, Tsireya is beautiful you could see why he would be interested in her. 

"You know if you crave that branch anymore, your not going to have left to make a bow." Jake said taking a seat next you as you looked down and realized he was right. 

"Oh I didn't realize." You said setting it down and letting out a sigh as you looked at the water. 

"Are you okay baby girl? Lately it just seems that your angry about something." He said making you laugh at how right he was. 

"Hit the nail on the head with that guess." You said. 

"Alright so what's going on with you then?" He asked you concerned as you heard Tsireya giggle making you look at them. 

"Ohhh I get it now. It's because of that...isn't it?" He asked as you nodded your head. 

"Seems all he cares about is her and being with her and I'm just here until he decides to ready to pay attention to me again. It's stupid I know."  You said quietly as the tears threatened to fall. 

" Oh babygirl, it's not stupid. I'm sure he's not intentionally ignoring you, maybe he's just focused on learning how to swin since it's taking him a bit longer than everyone else to grasp it, including you." He said wrapping an arm around you. 

Neteyam saw you and his dad sitting on the dock talking and the sad look you had on your face, making his heart break as he hadn't been spending much tiime with you since they got here but then again he was doing this for you. One day Tsireya had taken him and Lo'ak out to the most beautiful spot that he knew you would love, and he wanted to be take you out there on his own, so he had been getting extra lessons from Tsireya who was more than happy. 

"It's okay Neteyam, I think after two more lessons you should be able to take her to there." Tsireya said as Neyetam agree going back to his lessons. 

A few days later you were walking along the beach, trying to keep your occupied from thinking about Neyetam ignoring you when you saw him walking towards you. You stopped curious to what he wanted, he smiled as he approached you. 

"Hey Y/n, I know that I haven't hung out with you much lately, but I promise that I have a good reason." He said nervously. 

"I know I've seen you and Tsireya, and honestly you two look really cute together, I'm happy for you." You said making him confused. 

"What are you talking about? Me and Tsireya aren't together, she likes Lo'ak. Why would you think that?" He asked taking your hands in his. 

"Your not? But I saw you two together alot." You said as he sighed. 

"I know you did and I promise this will make sense once I show you something. Will you come with me?" He asked walking out towards the water where his illu was waiting for him. 

You nodded your head and followed him out to his illu where he climbed on first and then helped you on as you wrapped your arms around him, curious as to what he had to show you. You guys swam for a bit passed the island until you reached this beatiful waterfall as his illu lead you to the small island in front of it. 

"This is so beautiful..."You said looking all around you as he helped you off his illu, loving how big you were smiling  right now. 

"How did you find this place?" You asked finally looking at him. 

"During one of first swim lessons, Tsireya took us here and I immeditely wanted to bring you here because i knew you would love it. That's why I've been with her so much the past couple of weeks is because I wanted to be sure I could make this trip with you and not have you get hurt. I'm sorry that I made you think I didn't want to spend time with you or that I like her because I don't your the only I want." He said wrapping his arms around you. 

"I'm sorry for being so jealous. It's just that you up and ignored me for another girl that I couldn't help but think you wanted to explore your options. Do you think you could forgive me?" You asked him.

"Of course I can, I understand where your coming from. I love you and don't want anyone else. Your it for me." He said placing a kiss on your lips as you smile at his words. 

"Your it for me as well Ney, I love you." You said as you two pulled apart.