Sauda

The raft moved slowly on the dark water, while the clouds were mild and white. The atmosphere didn't look happy, nor did the color do them any favor. "I think I see something," said Aqua, her voice filled with hope, breaking the silence that blanketed the raft. Sparrow relied on his keen eyesight and ability to fly to explore beyond their view. He fluttered his wings, taking flight into the vast expanse of the sky, soaring higher and higher his tiny body disappearing into the clouds. Time passed, which felt like an eternity. The wolves anxiously awaited his return. Finally, he descended and landed gracefully on the edge of the raft. "There's land! I think we'll arrive soon", he reported to them. The pack gleamed with hope.

When they arrived at the unknown place, a shroud of mystery enveloped the air. It felt as if lost souls were watching over them, giving shivers to their spines. The group stuck close to each other as they cautiously ventured forward into the unknown. Each stride was taken with both excitement and trepidation. The landscape stretched out before them, a balance between rugged rocks and a half-flat expanse. It was as if nature couldn't decide on its form, creating a captivating blend of geology. The wolves marveled at the unique terrain, trying to decipher what it held. As they walked further the pack agreed to take a well-deserved rest, finding a spot amidst the unique formations. 

Yuna watched as Shadow lay on the ground, his back turned towards her. She had tried to reach out to him, but he seemed distant almost unresponsive. "Shadow, are you feeling alright?" she asked softly, her voice filled with concern. "Does your wound still hurt? Or..."

"I'm fine," Shadow interrupted curtly, not even bothering to turn his head to face her. "I don't feel any discomfort." She couldn't help but doubt his words and examined the deep gash from afar, which was slowly healing. It was obvious that he had been wounded badly while battling the creature he encountered yet he dismissed all her inquiries. "The only thing that I want right now is rest," Shadow murmured, closing his eyes and shifting his position to find a more comfortable spot on the hard ground. Yuna sighed, feeling frustrated and worried. However, his stubbornness was not going to dissuade her from showing that she cared.

"Okay then, I'll leave you be," she conceded, deciding to give him some space. With a last glance at his healing wound, she slowly turned away, her mind consumed with thoughts of why he was acting like this. Under the harsh gaze of the unforgiving sun, the pack continued their journey. Each member moved with ascertainment their paws leaving imprints on the cracked ground beneath them. The wind began to howl, its eerie melody sending shivers down their spines. It whispered ancient secrets carried from distant lands, filling the air with a sense of unease. Despite the unsettling sounds, Yuna held her composure, her courage unwavering.

They pressed on although their bodies weary, but spirits unbroken. Their pace quickened as the vast plain seemed to stretch endlessly. It was the fabled Sauda Desert, a legendary expanse known for its secrets and mysteries. As they ventured deeper the sky darkened ominously, drawing their attention upward. A sense of unease settled over the pack as they observed the swirling clouds above, a stark contrast to the golden sands below. Before they could comprehend the shifting skies a sudden gust of wind erupted from above, sending the desert into chaos. The pack struggled to maintain their equilibrium as the powerful winds whipped around them, threatening to engulf them.